Sinopec pushes on for E&C global domination
- Sinopec and Kvaerner in petchem pact. Watts, Mark // Chemical Market Reporter;7/31/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the agreement between Chinese chemical company Sinopec and Norwegian engineering group Aker Kvaerner for the expansion of their relationship regarding future petrochemical projects in Saudi Arabia and other markets in the Middle East. Both companies have cooperated on the...
- Sinopec/Aker jv in project execution. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;7/31/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p28
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding signed by Sinopec with Aker Kvaerner for a joint execution of the Yansab polyolefins project in Saudi Arabia and other markets in the Middle East. According to deputy director general Li Guoqing of Sinopec, the two companies have established a...
- Gulf on-stream for AK. // Process Engineering;Jan2005, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the plans of Aker Kvaerner Inc. to consolidate its business operations into a single unit to be called AK Gulf. Focus of AK Gulf; Factors driving the launch of the new operation of the company; Business operations.
- Taiwanese group plans petchem project. Alperowicz, Natasha; Westbrook, John // Chemical Week;2/16/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p24
Reports on China Petroleum Corp.'s plan for a petrochemical zone in Indonesia. Discussion with Indonesia on feasibility; Further negotiations in March 1994; Construction of Chandri Asri, Indonesia's first cracker.
- Petrochemical update. // China Business Review;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p53
Reports that China Petrochemcial Corporation's (SINOPEC) president, Sheng Huaren revealed at a luncheon for major American industries, on October 13, 1995 that China's appetite for petrochemical is hearty and growing. SINOPEC's strategy for future production targets; Statistical information on...
- CHINA PETROLEUM AND CHEMICAL. // Acquisdata Industry SnapShot: China - Petroleum & Chemical;2/2/2015, Issue 2344, preceding p1
The article presents a snapshot of the petroleum and chemical sector in China including China Petroleum & Chemical Corp.'s (Sinopec's) 4.3 billion dollars Caofeidian refinery winning final govt approval.
- China Petroleum plans to resurrect cracker in Taiwan. // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p74
Reports on China Petroleum Corp.'s (CPC) agreement with petrochemical companies to build a plant in Taiwan. CPC's stake in the venture; Key features of the project.
- Aker Kvaerner to lead polyolefin jv in Yanbu. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;8/1/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2158, p16
Reports on a letter of intent signed by Sabic with Aker Kvaerner and Sinopec for the engineering, procurement and construction of its polyolefins units in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. Designation of Aker Kvaerner as leader of the construction joint venture; Details of the deal; Production capacity of...
- BASF and Sinopec To Build Petro JV. Van Savage, Eleanor // Chemical Market Reporter;12/11/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 24, p1
Presents information on the joint venture between BASF company and the China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation to establish an integrated petrochemicals plant in Nanjing, China. Cost of the project; Equipment to be used in the site; Annual capacity of the plant.