- ZAP to Double Its Melamine Nameplate. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;06/07/99, Vol. 255 Issue 23, p7
Reports on the plans of Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy (ZAP) company to double its melanine capacity. Production capacity per year; Technology to be used in the facility; Plans of the Polish government to privatize ZAP.
- Ciech plans acquisitions. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/2/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the plan of Poland's chemical group Ciech to invest in acquisitions through 2012, and is sizing up opportunities in Europe's soda ash and silicon sectors. Acquisition targets could include the Polish state-owned chemical and fertilizer firms Zaklady Azotowe Tarnow and...
- Europe watch. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/12/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 6, p18
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe. Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy is looking for acquisitions in Poland, as well as other Central and Eastern European countries. The refining and marketing business of BP returned to profit in the fourth quarter of 2006. Bayer has...
- Zapping the competition. O'Driscoll, Cath // European Chemical News;9/27/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2117, p30
Focuses on the plans of Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy, a fertilizer and chemicals manufacturing company in Poland, to improve its competitiveness in export and local markets. Background on the company; Information on the Melamine III plant of the company; Increase in global demand for melamine;...
- ZAT ups melamine production. // European Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2075, p31
Reports on the decision of Poland's Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy to construct a third melamine production line at its plant in Pulawy. Cost of the plant; Use of the plant.
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p7
The article presents updates on the chemical industry as of March 27, 2006. According to Graham Hoar of Nexant ChemSystems, methanol prices may fall if the material becomes fully decoupled from the U.S. natural gas price. Melamine producer Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy has started a series of planned...
- Europe Watch. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 53, p12
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe. Zaklady Azotowe Pulawy is looking for acquisitions in Poland, as well as other central and eastern European countries. British Petroleum's refining and marketing business returned to profit in the fourth quarter of 2006. Bayer...
- Fertilizer Producer Invests. A. R. // Warsaw Voice;Sep2013, Issue 9, Special section p61
The article offers information on the investments of Polish chemical company ZakÅ‚ady Azotowe PuÅ‚awy. Topics discussed include launch of several new chemical installations, launch of new facilities to produce liquid fertilizers, priority of the firm to increase the efficiency of...
- Schenectady Gets More International. Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;1/2/2001, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p49
Presents information on the operations of Schenectady International company. Chemical products produced by the company; Acquisition of Chemtec Leuna company by Schenectady in 2000; Details on the expansions undergone by the company since 1956.