The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow
- The Jammer. Barnidge, Mary Shen // Windy City Times;6/6/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p20
The article reviews the Rolin Jones play "The Jammer," performed at the Pine Box Theater at the Athenaeum in Chicago, Illinois on July 1, 2012.
- The Jammer. EVANS, SUZY // Back Stage (1946-5440);1/31/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p64
The article reviews the play "The Jammer," by Rolin Jones, directed by Jackson Gay, and starring Todd Weeks and Jeanine Serralles, performed at Atlantic Stage 2.
- Enhance the Romance. Wren, Celia // American Theatre;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p95
Provides information on the theatrical production "The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow," by playwright Rolin Jones at the Old Globe in San Diego, California in July 2004. Characters; Theme.
- Milwaukee. Jaques, Damien // Back Stage;8/25/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 34, p29
This article reports that Milwaukee's 2005-06 theatre season gets an early jolt from Bialystock & Bloom's production of "The Jammer." Taking place in the 1950s, this coming-of-age play about a boy is set in the sport of roller derby. Written by recent Yale Drama School graduate Rolin Jones, it...
- The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow. Rizzo, Frank // Daily Variety;11/2/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 22, p14
Reviews the theatrical production "The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow," starring Rolin Jones, directed by Jackson Gay.
- ROLIN JONES. Abele, Robert // Daily Variety;6/14/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 50, pA7
The article features playwright Rolin Jones, who is considered as one of the 10 television scribes to watch for.
- Ms. Roboto. McCarter, Jeremy // New York;10/3/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 34, p79
Reviews the play "The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow," written by Rolin Jones.
- The Evolution of Rolin Jones. Walat, Kathryn // American Theatre;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p66
This article presents an interview with playwright Rolin Jones. He explained that his play The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow is appealing to many people because the strategy of the play is to subvert expectations. He said that the play was not designed for everybody. According to him, a good...
- The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow. Propst, Andy // Back Stage;9/22/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 38, p34
Reviews the play "The Intelligent Design of Jenny Chow," directed by Rolin Jones and presented by and at Atlantic Theater Co., New York City, from September 19 to October 15, 2005.