And finally... tapos na ako
- Grammy museum must get boost from city coffers. Clanton, Brett // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p7
Reports the necessary contribution to be made by the city of New Orleans, Louisiana in building a Grammy Exposition and Hall of Fame in the area. Ordinance presented allowing the city to enter into a cooperative agreement with developers of the museum; Lease of a parcel of land to accommodate...
- Worldwide Convention Centre Team of the Year. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2011 Awards, p34
The article offers information on the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre, which received the Worldwide Convention Centre Team of the Year award at the C&IT Excellence Awards.
- Ally Pally gains three shows in autumn boost. // Event;Jul/Aug2002, p5
Presents several shows to be held at Alexandra Palace, an exhibition venue in London, England, in October and November 2002. British Style Awards; Board-X Exhibition; Knowledge Management Europe, an information technology event.
- Awarding innovation. // Architectural Record;Jan1999, Vol. 187 Issue 1, p54
Reports on the Canadian Centre for Architecture's creation of an international competition to encourage unique urban design. Prize.
- EVENT SPACE OF THE YEAR (SMALL). // Event;Oct2011, p35
The article announces that Tower Bridge has won the Event Space of the Year for small category award along with finalist Mansfield Traquair.
- eon architects. Kellogg, Craig // Interior Design;Jan2015, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p126
The article features the Hekla Center museum and exhibition building located in Hekla, Iceland, which has received the 2015 Best of Year award in the gallery/museum category.
- Fitness industry recognises excellence with Flame prizes. Millton, Tina // Leisure & Hospitality Business;9/6/2001, p4
Highlights the Fitness Industry Association's awards ceremony on August 28, 2001 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole. Categories of awards given; Winner of the Fitness Manager of the Year; Award recipients in other categories.
- The Trend Setter. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2014, Issue 5907, p16
The article discusses the MoOD 2014, a Belgian trade show which stands for meet only original designs, held in September. It says that visitors were provided the opportunity to attend the Blue Drop Awards program. In addition, it offers information on the three MoOD's assembled team of experts...
- The Whole Package. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/21/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 131, special section p18
The article provides information on developments at the Dallas Market Center (DMC) in Texas. A $1.5 million event space is under construction in the atrium of the Trade Mart, a home and gift center joined to the World Trade Center. With state- of-the-art lighting and sound, the venue will launch...