- All around the world in the UK. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p78
Deals with the staging of the Trail for Timbuktu show in Battersea, London by Lawson Beaumont and Full Effect.
- Gulliver's Story. // Park World;Nov2013, p60
The article features the Gulliver's Kingdom, an amusement park for children aged 3 to 13 years, founded by Ray Phillips, in 1978 in Matlock Bath, England. It mentions the Dinosaur & Farm Park, a part of the amusement park's attraction offering healthy salads with farm park elements. It also...
- East Midlands and West Midlands. // Estates Gazette;11/24/2007 UK Distribution Parks, p85
The article focuses on the development of distribution parks in Great Britain's East Midlands and West Midlands in 2007. The Birmingham market is significant, but attracts facilities of a smaller scale. However, the construction of the M6 Toll has helped to stimulate the supply of units to the...
- Nicholas Toke and Godinton Park. Russell, Nicholas // History Today;Sep92, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p62
Details the preservation of Godinton Park in the form of its expensive remodelling by Captain Nicholas Toke in the 1620s and 1630s, carried out with the profits from his agricultural enterprises. Description of the present form of the house; Background on Toke's life; More.
- Jubilee Gardens opens. // Building Design;6/8/2012, Issue 2017, p2
The article reports on the opening of the West 8 of Jubilee Gardens on the South bank in London, England, which is in time for the Diamond Jubilee celebration.
- Land earmarked for green spaces. // Horticulture Week;1/29/2010, p13
The article reports on the plan of South Oxfordshire District Council to transform the agricultural land in Oxfordshire, England into parks and gardens to increase the area's green space provision.
- Olympic legacy plans uncovered. Ibrahim, Magda // Horticulture Week;1/29/2010, p5
The article reports on the proposed Olympic legacy which will transform open spaces in east London, England into Olympic Park with extra green spaces.
- Tour Olympic Park. // Weekly Reader News - Edition 3;5/4/2012, Vol. 81 Issue 24, p4
A quiz relating to the Olympic Park in London, England is presented.
- A bad precedent. // Golf World;1/26/96, Vol. 49 Issue 25, p13
Reports on the signs posted by the owners of Fornham Park GC in Bury, St. Edmunds. What the signs declared; Charges pressed; Comments from a Suffolk Police spokesperson and others.