A display of sharp practices
- Mutton Bustin' fun at Pendleton Grain Growers Spring Spectacular. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p25
The article reports on the annual Mutton Bustin' event held at the Pendleton Grain Growers Spring Spectacular at the Happy Canyon arena in Oregon on March 15-16, 20013.
- Another Successful Extravaganza. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);10/14/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p1
The article offers information on the annual Night Flight Extravaganza hosted by the Tatum Education Foundation at East Texas Regional Airport in Texas in 2010.
- IEBA PRESENTS A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE (WITH HIS BAND MODERN WEST) AND QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH KEVIN COSTNER. // Tennessee Tribune;9/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p7B
The article reports on the move of the International Entertainment Buyers Association (IEBA) to present a special performance by Kevin Costner with his band Modern West and a question and answer session led by Suzanne Alexander at the main ballroom of the Hilton downtown in New York on October...
- Krishna Madhuram Presents the Beauty of Lord Krishna. LEONARD, SHYAMAL // India -- West;8/2/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 37, pB22
The article reviews a performance by Patidaar Swajan, an organization, that was held in Long Beach, California on July 27, 2013.
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. Cannon, Michael // Town & Country;Jul2005, Vol. 159 Issue 5302, p20
Highlights the annual midwinter gala of the Junior Committee of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco at the legion's Beaux Arts building in California in 2005.
- Library casting call. Peck, Penny // School Library Journal;Jul97, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p40
Suggests librarians to hold a performer's showcase to hire the best in children's entertainment for library. Goal of Association of Children's Librarians (ACL) Performers' Showcase; Ways to promote the showcase; Approaches to performers when exceeding standard time for each appearance; Emcee as...
- Calendar. // Journal of Business (10756124);Oct/Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 20, p8
Presents a calendar of events that list entertainment activities organized by Spokane arts organization in Washington from September to November 2005.
- Alano Club gala Jan. 28. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/26/2006, Issue 944, p20
The article highlights the Live & Let Live Alano Clubs' 22nd annual gala which takes place on January 28, 2006 at The Center in San Diego, California. The evening features live entertainment. Business formal attire is recommended. The mission of the club is to provide safe, clean and sober...
- Ceremony marks milestone in construction of covered pavilion. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p28
The article reports that in a modern day adaptation of an ancient custom, the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts had a Topping Off Ceremony recently, marking the completion of the steel superstructure for its new pavilion. Bethel Woods is located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock Festival in...