Cadbury raises Dairy Milk profile
- Cadbury keeps its ad strategy under wraps. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;11/11/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p20
Analyzes the media strategy of Paris, France-based chocolate maker Cadbury Schweppes. Implementation of the firm's global brand strategy by Alan Palmer; Comparison of the firm's brand strategy to other chocolate makers; Decision to sell its soft drinks division to concentrate on its...
- Whatever you think of 'trucks', UK creativity rocks. // Campaign (UK);4/4/2008, Issue 13, p21
The author reflects on the advertising campaign created by Juan Cabral for Cadbury Schweppes PLC in Great Britain. She argues on the commentaries expressed by several people on hid advertisement which was created for the company's Dairy Milk brand. The author contends that despite the negative...
- Q&A Matthew Williams - Mondelez's chief marketer. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/ 6/2014, p12
An interview with the marketing activation director of Mondelez International's UK&I Chocolate, Matthew Williams, is presented. He explains the concept of real-time marketing which has been adopted by Mondelez. He reflects on the efficiency of radio frequency identification (RFID) and beacons as...
- Cadbury restores Caramel bar as a standalone brand. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;12/4/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p63
The article reports on the launch of Cadbury Schweppes PLC's Caramel as a stand-alone brand. The bar will be reintroduced in 2009 in a yellow packaging along with an advertising campaign aimed at information about the relaunch. According to a company source, the success of Wispa, an earlier...
- Confectionery sales up at Cadbury. // Candy Industry;Oct94, Vol. 159 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the increase in confectionery sales of the company Cadbury Schweppes for the first half of 1994. Company's increase in export sales from the United Kingdom.
- Cadbury invests in Russia. // Candy Industry;Jun95, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p9
Reports that Cadbury Schweppes has invested in Russia. Start of construction of a chocolate confectionery factory in Chudovo; Expected number of employees needed.
- Cadbury-Stani opens new plant. // Candy Industry;Aug95, Vol. 160 Issue 8, p11
Reports that the Argentine subsidiary of Cadbury Schweppes, Cadbury-Stani, has begun production of chocolates at a facility built in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Cost of facility; Countries to be supplied.
- Cadbury Schweppes to build in Poland. // Candy Industry;Oct93, Vol. 158 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Cadbury Schweppes Plc's construction of a chocolate and sugar confectionery factory in Wroclaw, Poland. Inauguration of the 20-million-pound factory on 1995; Reason for having a manufacturing facility in Poland.
- Cadbury nabs NANTUCKET. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p8
Reports the inclusion of the Nantucket Nectars products to join the ranks of non-carbonated products of the Cadbury Schweppes company in the U.S. Issues concerning the sale of Nantucket Nectars; Development of the non-carbonated business; Revenue of the company.