Apple shows stars iMac
- Comdex offers heaping helping of servers. Ohlson, Kathleen; Uimonen, Terho // Network World;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p24
Features various computers that are exhibited at the 1997 Comdex Computer Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Includes Acer's AcerAltos 19000Pro4; NCR's WorldMark 4380; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s LH II.
- InfoWorld Electric offers a guide to surviving the NetWorld+Interop show. Reed, Sandy // InfoWorld;09/09/96, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p75
Reports on the 1996 NetWorld+Interop exhibition. Promotions for the exhibition; Information on products and services.
- Electric takes show on road and heads for NetWorld+Interop. // InfoWorld;09/09/96, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p76
Reports on `InfoWorld' periodical's Electric on the Road trade show. Information that will be provided in the trade show; Advertising services.
- Big Chill. Babcock, Charles // Interactive Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p26
Focuses on the 2000 Comdex computer trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fourth series of the Pentium microprocessor launched by Intel Corp.; Party held by Transmeta; Personal computer Tablet prototype displayed by Microsoft Corp.
- Comdex rolls into Las Vegas. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/15/99, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the fall 1999 Comdex Computer Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Themes of the exhibition; Key speakers; Programs of activities; Product offerings from various vendors.
- `Chicago' Gates' kinda software. Clark, Tim // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jun94, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the 1994 COMDEX/Spring-Windows World exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of exhibitors and attendees; Microsoft Corp.'s next generation of Windows operating system; Consolidation of IBM's advertising agencies.
- Hardware takes the stage. Popovich, Ken // eWeek;11/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p20
Previews hardware products which will be unveiled at the 2000 Comdex Computer Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reasons behind the resurgence of hardware; Innovations from major hardware manufacturers; Developments in the hardware sector.
- Contrast shows. Alsop, Stewart // InfoWorld;5/30/94, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p106
Compares the computer trade shows, NetWorld+Interop and Comdex. Show presentation; Atmosphere.
- Leaving Las Vegas. Ristelhueber, Robert // Electronic News;11/23/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2246, p8
Editorial. Focuses on the 1998 Comdex computer show. Absence of Intel, IBM and Compaq Computer in the exhibition; Growth of the Consumer Electronic Show.