Learning through others' expertise
- New owner for Nextep. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p4
Reports that Sally Davies has acquired the name and goodwill of exhibitions and events staffing agency Nextep Recruitment on May 14, 1999. Cost of the acquisition; Funding for the acquired business according to Davies; Number of Nextep employees who were made redundant by Nextep's closure.
- ESDA Schedules S20.20 Seminar. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the schedule for the ANSI/ESD S.2020 seminar hosted by the ESD Association in Rome, New York for independent assessors and program managers. Presenter of the seminar; Topics covered in the seminar.
- News box. // Underground Construction;Jul98, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p10
Highlights the 33rd annual American Augers trenchless technology seminar in Wooster, Ohio. Attendance; Topics discussed; Product demonstrations.
- Untitled. // Academic Questions;Summer97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p62
Reports on topics of seminars under Lesbian/Gay Studies in Harvard University's newsletter for the Center for Literary and Cultural Studies.
- Get a jump start at Quick Start! // Beverage Industry;Apr95, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p26
Reports the Quick Start! Export Seminar being held at Pan Pacific Hotel in Anaheim, California on June 2, 1995. Details on the topics discussed at the seminar; Sponsors and participants at the seminar.
- Plan your budget. // Bank Marketing;Oct93, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p52
Announces the coming of the 1994 Database Marketing Seminar. Schedule; Seminar features; Contact information.
- 4 execs' NYC plans. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p51
Reports that four New York area executives with plans for improving the city's economics prospects will be featured on January 16, 2003 at a special breakfast at Grand Hyatt in New York. Various topics to be discussed by these executives at the event; Sponsors of the event; Registration...
- Lunch 'n learn seminars in Greenwich. Glenn, David J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p4
Highlights the 2003 Lunch Box Series seminars on employment and human resource in Greenwich, Connecticut. Impact of employment law on workplaces; Compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; Sponsorship of the Greenwich Chamber of Commerce on the seminar.
- Rehabilitation facilities: Preparing for the 21st century. Hansen, Carl E.; Perlman, Leonard G. // Journal of Rehabilitation;Jul92, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p7
Summarizes the 16th Mary E. Switzer Memorial Seminar, which was held in Washington, DC, June 10-12, 1992. Listing of the 1992 Switzer Scholars; Excerpts of some of the comments and ideas presented by the scholars; Implications for action; The Switzer Memorial Seminar as a National...