BT focuses on training staff
- BT focuses on training staff. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p11
Provides information on the BT Development Xpress Programme, a roadshow sponsored by British Telecommunications company. Aim of the program; Comments from Phil Lennard, programme director.
- BT pulls out of Telecom event. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p5
Confronts the issues concerning the decision of British Telecommunications PLC not to exhibit at the 1999 Telecom Show. Reason for the decision; Involvement of BT in the Millennium Dome.
- Firex North roadshow. // International Fire & Security Product News;Apr2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p27
Provides information on the Firex North exhibition to be held in North Yorkshire, England from October 19 to 20, 2004. Series of seminars on fire protection and prevention sponsored by BT RedCARE; Advice on fire engineering offered by Fire Engineering Design and Risk Assessment Consultancy;...
- BT interacts with SMEs. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on British Telecommunications' introduction of a specially designed multimedia touchscreen program highlighting the benefits of integrated services digital networks at its regional Communications Fairs in Great Britain.
- fIREX SOUTH 2004. // Fire Safety Engineering;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the Firex South 2004 exhibition in Sandown Park from 23rd to 24th March, 2004. Series of seminars sponsored by BT RedCARE; Introduction of a free Consultant's Clinic; Seminar by Association for Specialist Fire Protection on 'Competence in passive fire protection'.
- BT uses Imagination for Ker'ching exhibit. // Design Week;11/18/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p5
Reports on a futuristic retail showcase designed by Imagination for British Telecom (BT) at its BT Centre headquarters on London, England's Newgate Street. November 2004 opening of the store-of-the-future exhibit, called Ker'ching; Description of the Ker'ching concept.
- BT attempts to rationalise with extended event services roster. Thornton, James // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2008, p4
The article reports that British Telecom (BT) PLC has developed its list of companies that offer event services in Great Britain. BT stresses that the move aims to improve the company's operation cost, enhance quality control and efficiently identify the services offered by the agencies. It...
- THE UTILITY WEEK. // Utility Week;5/20/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p15
Presents the schedule of events related to public utilities in Great Britain in May 2005. Announcement of full-year financial results by British Telecommunications and National Grid Transco; Water UK asset management conference in London, England; All-Energy Conference and Exhibition in...
- State of convergence. Cavanagh, Jeremy // TVB Europe;Nov99, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the Web and broadcasting convergence trend at the 1999 IBC television technology exhibition in Europe. Features of asynchronous transfer mode technology; MediaNet service from British Telecom; SkyStream's Stream Net system using DVB signal; Nokia's MediaScreen; Apple Corp.'s QuickTime 4.