- P&O responds to Motor Show flak. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p10
Discusses P&O Events' defense of the 1997 London Motor Show held at the Earls Court Exhibition Center. London Motor Show as one of the busiest events at Earls Court; Comments from car exhibitors.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- P&O events to audit all shows. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p8
Reports that P&O Events will audit all consumer and trade shows by the end of 1998, in a bid to lead the way in accurate result monitoring. Events that have been audited; Benefits of independent auditing.
- DTi cash for P&O Shanghai debut. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p12
Announces P&O Events' holding of the 1998 Light & Sound Shanghai, an entertainment event in China through a sponsorship from DTi. Venue; Schedule; Anticipated number of exhibitors at the show.
- ISC Expo readies for Chicago. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the ISC Expo/Chicago 98, which will be held from May 31 and June 1, at Navy Pier in Chicago. Information on what will be on display at the show; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice president for Association Expositions and Services, managers and producers of the event; What the...
- News from Scan-Tech. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Presents several news announcements featured in the 1998 Scan-Tech show. Includes Quad II's release of video series to help explain bar code, EDI and EC technologies; Symbol Technologies Inc.'s signing of an agreement with Verbex Voice Systems to sell Verbex's industrial speech recognition...
- Editorial. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p5
Editorial. Comments on the Millennium exhibition at Greenwich, England. Torrid debate and rumor-mongering about the event's budget; Targeted business sponsorship amount.
- Millennium show to profit business. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Feb97, p6
Focuses on the events industry's cautious support for the Millennium exhibition in Greenwich, England. Boost to the events business; Attracting revenues across the board; Political debate over project details.
- In pursuit of Pink Pound. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p8
Focuses on the launching of FUSED, an exhibition targeted at the gay and gay friendly market in Great Britain. Estimated worth of the gay market annually; Interactive format of the event. INSET: Pink economy facts..