Bagel company wins award
- Bagel makers earn dough selling noshes in Hungary. McDonnel, Sharon // Crain's New York Business;6/12/95, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p12
Features New York Bagels, a business enterprise in Budapest, Hungary that operates a restaurant and stores specializing in bagels. How owners Adam Weiss, Robert E. Brooker and Andrew Bednar established the business despite bureaucratic obstacles; Interior design of the restaurant; Clientele;...
- New York Bagel gets symbol change: NYBS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/09/96, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p12
Reports that the New York Bagel Enterprises has changed the symbol it had registered with the NASDAQ stock exchange because of a trademark conflict with the New York Bagel Exchange.
- New York Bagel brand plans TV-led relaunch. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2003, p12
Reports on steps taken by Great Britain's bagel manufacturer New York Bagel Company (NYBC) to redesign the packaging of its products in order to attract more customers. Media chosen by NYBC for its advertisements; Other competitive bagel brands in the country; Reason for the company's huge...
- NY Bagel nets $14.4M from IPO on Aug. 27. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p12
Reports on the net proceeds received by the New York Bagel from its initial public offering on August 27, 1996. Opening and closing price per share; Closing price; Expansion plans.
- New York Bagel profits up for 1st half of 1997. Papiernik, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/25/97, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p12
Announces a 50% rise in profit posted by New York Bagel Enterprises Inc. for the first half of 1997 to $469,568 from $311,377 in 1996. Revenues posted for the quarter ended June 29, 1997.
- Atomic Burrito hopes to fill bagel chain's excess sites. Hamstra, Mark // Nation's Restaurant News;12/21/98, Vol. 32 Issue 51, p110
Reports on the joint venture agreement signed by Western Country Clubs Inc. with New York Bagel Enterprises Inc. to switch eight of the bagel chain's outlets to the Atomic Burrito concept. States slated for expansion; Reason behind the New York Bagel's decision to sell; Background information...
- Food chain. // Farmers Weekly;1/27/2006, Vol. 144 Issue 4, p18
Presents news briefs on the farming industry as of January 2006. Factors that contributed to an increase in sales of beetroot; Deal signed by New York Bagel Co. with a group of South Yorkshire farmers in England for the supply of wheat for its bagels.
- New York Bagel acquires Lots A' Bagel chain. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/9/96, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p2
Reports on New York Bagel Enterprises Inc.'s agreement to purchase Lots A'Bagels Inc.
- TURKEY OF THE WEEK. // Campaign;6/17/2005, Issue 25, p25
This article discusses the advertisement by McCann Central, an advertising agency, for the New York Bagel Co. This sad bloke doing Marlon Brando impressions fits right into that category. The woman's extreme Northern accent is hammy, an adjective that just about sums up the whole commercial.