EMS's lead role for Panasonic
- EMS's lead role for Panasonic. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p8
Reports that Panasonic has appointed field marketing firm EMS to build its mobile phone market. Overview of the operations of EMS; Reason for choosing EMS.
- Contracts. // Motor Transport;1/21/2013, p4
The article presents information on winning of 100 million pounds contract with Panasonic Corp. by Deutsche Post.
- ESD 2 okays contract with AirEvac. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/10/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p5
The article offers information regarding a contract signed between the Hill County Emergency Services District 2 in Cleburne, Texas and Air Evac EMS Inc. worth of 52,281 U.S. dollars under which helicopter transports for ESD residents will be provided with a discount of 50 percent.
- MobileMedia makes headway in bankruptcy restructuring... Pate, Kelly // RCR;02/17/97, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
States that Glenayre Electronics Incorporated, the NEC Corporation and the Panasonic company entered into contractual agreements with MobileMedia Corporation following a decision by the United States' bankruptcy court. Benefits to MobileMedia; Sum of money which MobileMedia needs to ensure...
- Panasonic closes local distribution, sales & marketing operation. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;10/9/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p6
The article reports on the closure of the distribution, sales and marketing operation of Panasonic Corp. in Carolina, Puerto Rico effective October 1, 2008. The company has informed its local distributors and resellers that it would suspend its service contracts as of the mentioned date. The...
- Stepping up with 'Plug & Play' Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p35
Focuses on the Plug & Play cable-CE agreement entered by Panasonic Corp. Terms of the initial agreement; Plan to offer CableCARD-ready high definition television set; Position in the digital cable market.
- Autograph signs up for Panasonic lunch rush. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/17/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4268, p16
Announces that Autograph, a division of Initial Catering Services has signed a three-year contract with Panasonic Company. Worth of the contract; Challenge posed by the contract to Autograph.
- DownLink. // Satellite Communications;Feb2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p16
Presents news briefs on satellite communication-related issues in the United States. Integration agreement signed by Panasonic and DirecTV company; Features of the Satellite Series 9505 phone of Motorola company; Donation made by Hughes Electronics Corp. to help flood victims in Venezuela;...
- Â£100m wins for Wincanton. // Logistics Manager;May2009, p08
The article reports the two contracts secured by Wincanton from HJ Heinz and Panasonic that is expected to earn Â£ 100 million for the group. The H.J. Heinz contract is a three year extension of a warehousing and transporting deal between the two companies for the past 13 years as of 2009. The...