- Comic backs Norfolk fest. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p6
Deals with the launching of Norwich and Norfolk Connections programme by Norfolk County Council in December 1998.
- I could do with some of Obama's inspiration. Coughlan, John // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;11/13/2008, p56
The article discusses the endeavors of the author as director of children's services at Hampshire County Council in England. On Monday, he, together with his colleagues, have managed to identify the natural father late in the proceedings of an adoption case. He has attended an art exhibition...
- Shrewsbury. // Practical Caravan;May2014, p27
The article focuses of the Clun Green Man Festival, the traditional Spring festival to be held in Shrewsburry, England from May 3-5, 2014, discusses the Shropshire County agricultural show on May 24, and offers information on the cruise tour at the River Severn on May 12.
- Economic Development Officers. // Estates Gazette;10/4/2008 Directory Supplement, p61
The article presents contact and mailing information for the Rhondda Cynon Taft County Borough Council, an economic development officer in Great Britain.
- Economic Development Offices. // Estates Gazette;2/4/2007 Directory, p61
The article offers the contact information of Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council in Abercynon, Wales.
- East West Gateway Council opposes right-to-work (for less). // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;3/17/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the resistance of the East West Gateway Council of Governments on a state right-to-work law in Missouri with the leadership of Saint Louis County Executive Charlie Dooley and Saint Louis Mayor Francis Slay.
- Councils spend $12.2m on SAP. Thomas, Antony // Computer Weekly;11/14/2002, p14
Reports on a multimillion-pound deal between Staffordshire County Council and Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council to implement SAP system to provide integrated local services and replace legacy software. Amount spend for a one-year SAP project by Staffordshire; SAP modules implemented by...
- Surrey DSO hit by new claims of irregularities. // Public Finance;01/12/96, p3
Reports that Surrey County Council faced allegations of financial irregularities in contracts won by its direct services organization, Surrey Operational Services (SOS). Allegations of Keith Mountifield, former employee of SOS, on misleading or bogus tendering documents; Role of the Serious...
- Councils lose up to 30 million pounds in dramatic ACA... Wild, Damian // Public Finance;07/05/96, p2
Reports that some councils will have to cut their budgets after their share of the area is cut in 1997. Results of a study on budgets and spending among councils; Recommendations of the study; Councils with big losses.