Recession will aid fashion fair
- RECESSION'S IMPACT NOT OVER YET. // Expo Magazine;Sep2012, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p45
The article offers information on the report generated by organization Global Exhibition Barometer in the U.S. showing the impact of economic recession on exhibition business.
- As convention industry slows, support companies struggle. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/24/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p12
Focuses on the performance of several trade shows in New Orleans, Louisiana. Number of companies attending on various product exhibitions; Impact of economic downfall in the plastic industry.
- 100% Design reduces size of footprint at Earls Court. // Design Week;6/4/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the decision of 100% Design to reduce its exhibition space at the Earls Court exhibition centre in London, England. It notes that the recession is the reason for the action. The show will occupy only the main hall by integrating the 100% Detail architectural segment with...
- Down Is Good When It Comes to Trade Shows. Jancsurak, Joe // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug2003, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p5
Editorial. Provides information on the 2003 National Plastics Exposition in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors attending the event; Concerns over the impact of economic downturn on various businesses; Venue of the event.
- I've got the trade-show blues. Titus, Jon // Test & Measurement World;Nov2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p5
Editorial. Comments on the impact of the recession on electronics industry trade shows in the United States, such as the Wescon in Anaheim, California. Reasons for the drop in popularity of trade shows; Role of the show's sponsors and exhibitors in the trend; Lessons for trade-show participants.
- ABM president remains sunny despite cloudy climate. Callahan, Sean // B to B;6/10/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p29
Reports the impact of recessions on marketing campaigns in Dana Point, California. Decline in advertising spending and revenue; Investments in Web initiatives; Introduction of trade shows and conferences.
- Good news ... really! Anderson, Stephen G. // Laser Focus World;May2009, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p7
The author comments on the effect of global economic recession on optics and photonics industry across the world. It is stated that, despite the adverse affect of the recession on the industrial sector across the world, optics and photonics sector is performing well, as shown by the success of...
- Expo will prevent recession. Foreman, Colin // MEED Business Review;Apr2016, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p77
The article focuses on the 2020 World Expo to be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which is expected to prevent a recession.
- Back to basics at accessible Chelsea show. Appleby, Matthew // Horticulture Week;5/22/2009, p3
The article reports on the impact of recession on the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in London, England. The annual event was greatly affected by the dire economic situation because of the decrease of gardening companies participating the event, wherein it declined to 40 gardens compared to 43 in 2008...