Incentive show folds
- Incentive show folds. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p4
Explains why Miller Freeman cancelled its Incentive International show. Effect of Freeman's move to co-locate Incentive International with International Confex; Comments from Ian Allchild, managing director of Avenue Exhibitions.
- Buyers want to be educated. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p11
Reports on the results of a survey for Miller Freeman's Incentive International show. How the research was carried out; Use of the findings to revamp the Incentive International 99; Comment from Miller Freeman event director Mina Booth.
- The shows go on at Miller Freeman. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/99, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on Irvine, California-based trade-show producer and publisher Miller Freeman. Trade shows organized in the United States; Range of publication and digital-media service offerings; Financial performance; Target markets for its trade shows.
- Look out! It's behind you. // Marketing Event;Jun97, p86
Presents highlights of the exhibitors party for Miller Freeman's Incentive 97 at the Earth Galleries in London, England.
- UK opticians say no to LIO. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p10
Details the plan of Miller Freeman company to increase the attendance of United Kingdom opticians at the trade exhibition, London International Optics. Factors that influenced the decision.
- EXHIBITION NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;May2005, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on the special events industry as May 2005. Launch of a marketing exhibition for the promotion and incentives market in Great Britain by promotional and marketing industry veterans Ian Allchild and Simon Tilley; Information on EIBTM 2004 conference exhibition in Barcelona,...
- Breaking the mould. Smith, Wendy // Marketing Week;2/25/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p79
Focuses on Miller Freeman's first Great Britain sport and leisure retail exhibition which is taking place at a time of market uncertainty. Exhibition's reflection of developments in contemporary sport retailing; Design of show; Advertising promotion; Miller's goal for an up-to-date image for...
- K/BIS draws record crowds; talks of show consolidation. Lenius, Pat // Supply House Times;May2000, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Miller Freeman Inc.'s 2000 Kitchen/Bath Industry Show in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors; Miller's negotiations for possible consolidation with partners of the North American Expo.
- Miller Freeman shelves LIVE 97 until next year. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Apr97, p7
Reveals that Miller Freeman has postponed the LIVE 97 consumer electronics show planned for September 1997. Reasons for the postponement.