A New (Paging) Generation
- Just dew it. Wetli, Petty // America's Network;7/01/96, Vol. 100 Issue 13, p20
Reports on the pager giveaway promotion of PepsiCo's Mountain Dew in cooperation with Motorola and Mobilecomm. Number of pagers to be given away; Promo mechanics.
- A fairy tale ending. // Beverage Industry;Oct2001, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p74
Focuses on the recruitment of actress Kim Cattral for the Pepsi One commercial. Auction of the dress Cattrall wore during the commercial; Recipients of the proceeds.
- Mystery flavour promo. // Forecourt Trader;Feb2012, p47
The article focuses on the promotion of the new Walkers flavours brand from Pepsico in a contest where three winners are each rewarded with 50,000 British pounds.
- Pepsi in ...3.5m soccer star promotion. Brabbs, Cordelia // Marketing (00253650);3/2/2000, p4
Reports that Pepsi-Cola Co. has signed up several top soccer athletes to appear in its first football-based sales promotion in Great Britain. Amount to be spent on the British version of the pan-European `Ask For More Football' promotion; Mechanics of the promotion; Difference between the Pepsi...
- Walkers is ready for the Clash of the Comics campaign. // Wholesale News;Feb2011, Issue 2, p55
The article reports on the support of PepsiCo Inc. for Comic Relief's Red Nose Day with a Clash of the Comics campaign in 2011 in Great Britain.
- Music will come. // AdMedia;Jul2000, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p9
Describes how Colenso BBDO created the sales promotions for Pepsi-Cola Co. Animation and crazy Japanese voice; Involvement of Digital Post animators and general computer geniuses.
- Offer with the X Factor. // Forecourt Trader;Oct2012, p83
The article reports on the partnership between PepsiCo and Britvic for an on-pack promotion with The X Factor Live Final.
- Walkers asks Tesco shoppers to do it a British flavour. // Grocer;4/6/2013, p5
The article reports on a promotional campaign launched by Walkers crisps owner PepsiCo through Tesco retail stores encouraging consumers to submit ideas for a new crisp flavor.
- MOST CARBONATED PARTY PEOPLE: SIERRA MIST. Odell, Patricia // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p21
The article reports that softdrink company Pepsi introduced its new Sierra Mist Ruby Splash by dropping off samples of the product, branded sunglasses, and car fresheners at about 300 parties which comprised of about 16 to 45 people.