- TSR Turns Off The Lights. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p1
Reports the filing for bankruptcy of TSR Wireless LLC in the United States as of December 2000. Impact of its closure to the paging industry.
- TSR Wireless places Glenayre paging order. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p26
Reveals the plans of TSR Wireless L.L.C. to use Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's paging technology to build several major markets during 1998 and 2000. Details on the equipment TSR has ordered from Glenayre; Corporate information on TSR; Comments from Leonardi DiSavino, co-chairman of TSR...
- Building From The Ground Up. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p24
Reports on the move of Network Services LLC to build its integrated messaging network. Paging business of the company; Strategy of president and chief executive Brad Scott; Acquisition of TSR Wireless LLC.
- serving up M-commerce. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p30
Reports that Motorola Corp. is about to launch its mobile commerce proposition through a deal with Food.com. Description of how consumers can benefit from the deal; Trial of the company's service; Other prospects of the company; Challenging part of the company's service.
- Radio rave. Masia, Seth // Ski;Oct96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p29
Offers information on Motorola's pocket-size Sport 7 two-way radio. Price; Resetting of frequencies; User-friendliness; Usefulness for skiers.
- Cell Division. Tegel, Simeon // Latin Trade (English);Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports the possibility that the plant of mobile phone manufacturer Motorola in Chihuahua, Mexico, would take the role of supplying the North American market. Reason for the production shutdown of the company's plant in Harvard, Illinois; Information on the company's plant in Mexico.
- SHOWCASE. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p37
Presents information on the Motorola i90c and Motorola i80s mobile phones. Features of the handsets.
- Motorola Continues To Gain Steam. Lopez, Ed // Wireless Week;10/18/99, Vol. 5 Issue 42, p14
Reveals that Motorola has gain profits in terms of sales of its digital handsets. Significance of cultural changes in Motorola's management; Increase in sales and orders of wireless telephones; Orders for cellular infrastructure equipment.
- Hialeah selects Motorola trunked radio system to improve interagency communication. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p60
Reports the city government of Hialeah, Florida has acquired a trunked, public safety two-way radio system from Motorola's Land Mobile Products Sector. System features; Capabilities; Cost of the system.