Wireless Flyers Enticed By Sprint
- Northwest, Sprint create promotion. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p6
Reports on Northwest Airlines Inc. and Spring PCS' formation of a frequent-flier program.
- Frequent-flyer plans. // Travel Agent;05/12/97, Vol. 286 Issue 3, p35
Reports on Northwest's introduction of its International Gold Elite frequent-flyer program. Eligibility requirements.
- Travel Pilot Program Expanded. // Association Management;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the Registered Traveler Pilot Program designed to expedite the screening process for frequent fliers to Minneapolis, Minnesota. Use of a smart card containing biometric information for identity confirmation; Launching of the program with Northwest Airlines; Expansion of the program to...
- Star Bank in Cincinnati offering air miles perk. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;9/13/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 176, p23
Reports on Cincinnati, Ohio-based Star Bank's offer of a new business credit card that rewards cardholders with frequent-flier miles on Northwest Airlines. Eligibility requirements for the frequent-flier program called TravelAccount; Redemption of points for tickets on any airline; Other uses...
- Spring pursues middlemen role. Morgan, Bryan // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the Wireless Application Manager platform by Sprint PCS which uses the intelligent deployment of Web services. Developers' means of becoming partners; Reasons the wireless Web has failed; Submission of the J2ME Web services specification to the Java Community Process.
- Sprint PCS disappoints, VoiceStream surprises with 4Q adds. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the decline in customer growth at wireless firm Sprint PCS in the fourth quarter of 2001. Number of net customers added; Factors which contributed to the decline in customer additions; Views of analysts on the decline.
- Making money online. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the combination of Internet applications and wireless technologies. Evaluation of the business plans of Internet and wireless technologies; Overview of the report `Creating the New World Wireless Operator'; Business models established by Sprint PCS company. INSET: Briefly.
- Maybe Next Year? Beach, Tarre; Harter, Betsy // Wireless Review;12/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Focuses on the wireless services offered by Sprint PCS company. Reason of people for using Sprint PCS service; Cities covered by the signals of Sprint PCS.
- Sprint PCS. // Wireless Review;12/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p16
Presents information on wireless communication carrier Sprint PCS. Number of subscribers and employees in the third quarter of 2001; Information on the Clear Pay plan of the company.