Ericson Releases T-28 Handset
- Ericsson enters the realm of James Bond with secure phone that does everything. // Computer Weekly;3/14/2002, p41
Reports the launching of Tri-Band Ericsson P800 mobile phone from Ericsson in Great Britain. Incorporation of digital camera; Development of pen-based user interface; Enhancement of remote wireless synchronization of data.
- ORANGE FRANCE SELECTS ERICSSON FOR ITS UMTS CORE NETWORK. // Worldwide Telecom;Apr2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the selection of Ericsson by Orange France to launch its UMTS core network equipment and associated integration services, as of April 2003.
- Be wired into the office, but without wires. // Automatic I.D. News;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the plans of Ericsson company for a wireless office for professionals using Global System for Mobile (GSM) technology. Services offered by the GSM technology; Features of the wireless office; Venue of the wireless office solution trials.
- Ericsson unveils R380 smart phone based on Symbian operating system. Eichner, Tina // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p9
Reports that Ericsson AB has launched its R380 smart phone based on Symbian operating system.
- Ericsson Forecasts Lower Q1 Sales, Earnings. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;03/19/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the expectation of a pretax loss and flat first-quarter of 2001 sales by Ericsson, the world's third largest mobile phone manufacturer. Reasons given for the negative forecast; Company's outsourcing of production of mobile phones as announced in January 2001.
- Radio base station for home coverage. // Telecom Asia;Apr2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p33
The article evaluates the Femto cell solution from Ericsson Inc.
- Is outsourcing the way forward for Ericsson? Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p19
Focuses on the decision of mobile communication systems firm Ericsson to outsource handset production aimed at reducing costs. Losses incurred in 2000; Industry position; Plans of concentrating on the company's core technology business; Predicted reduction of consumer advertising efforts.
- One-Chip HSPA Solution for Open OS-Enabled Mobile Devices. // Portable Design;Feb2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p10
The article evaluates the U380 integrated and verified one-chip high-speed packet access (HSPA) mobile platform from Ericsson Inc.
- TruePosition, ericsson work on TDMA positioning solution. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p34
Announces the agreement between TruePosition Inc. and Ericsson Inc. to develop and market a mobile positioning solution for Time Division Multiple Access networks based on TruePosition Wireless Location system and Ericsson Mobile Positioning Center.