ICO Files Voluntary Chapter 11
- Untitled. // Satellite Communications;Oct99, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the voluntary petition for reorganization under bankruptcy protection filed by ICO Global Communications. Subsidiaries of ICO Global Communications Ltd.; Status of the trading after the bankruptcy was filed; When ICO was established.
- ICO rolls up bankrupt Globalstar into new company. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;5/5/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p3
Focuses on the investment made by ICO Global Communications Ltd. to revive bankrupt MSS provider Globalstar LP in the U.S. Amount investment by ICO Global Communications Ltd.; Equity stake of ICO Global Communications Ltd. in Globalstar LP; Business operation of Globalstar LP.
- AT&T CruiseCast, ICO Face Financial Woes. GILROY, AMY // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/26/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on the financia problems facing the AT&T CruiseCast system and a subsidiary of ICO Global Communications. Industry members state that the AT&T CruiseCast system has seen poor sales since it was launched in June 2009 and the company says it is seeking financial support in...
- Benchmarking MSS. Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/9/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 17, p48
The article reports on the plan of ICO Global to introduce hybrid mobile satellite service in the U.S. and Canada. The plan looks likely to push through after a reorganization plan has been confirmed for its North American unit that gives direct broadcasting firm EchoStar a role. The DBSB unit...
- Initial Inmarsat MEOS investment completed. // Telecom Asia;Mar95, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p9
Reports on I-CO Global Communications Ltd.'s announcement of the results of the close of its first round of financing for its medium earth orbit satellite initiative. Total amount of funds committed by companies to the project; Estimated total cost of the project; Services to be provided by the...
- ICO reduces, then sells IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/03/98, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p45
Reports that ICO Global Communications Ltd., London, England went public on July 31, 1998, selling 10 million common stock shares at $12 each, after significantly reducing the size and price of its offering. Who lead the initial public offering planned at 20 million shares for $19 to $19 each;...
- ICO Global Crash Before Fall. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/23/99, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the possible business losses of ICO Global Communications Holdings Ltd. due to capital shortage. Comment from Standard & Poor's; Talks with strategic investors; Plans to enter capital markets.
- ICO Global deal goes to Ericsson, Hughes, NEC. // RCR;3/10/97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p36
States that the consortium consisting of L.M. Ericsson, Hughes Network Systems Incorporated and NEC Corporation was awarded a contract by ICO Global Communications. Value of contract; Detailed information on contract.
- Samsung to equip U.K. satellite firm. // RCR;11/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p12
States that Samsung Electronics Company Limited signed a contract with Intermediate Circular Orbit Global Communications of the United Kingdom, to supply two million Global Mobile Personal Communications by Satellite terminals. Terms of the contract; Details on use of the equipment; Plans of...