- SPECIAL EVENTS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p117
A list of the top special events in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including the 18th Annual American Pacific Corp. "Swing for Success" Golf Classic, Bond for the Cure, and the 10th Annual Economic Development Awards.
- Party banks on being most depressing in town. Kitto, Kris // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p18
The article provides information on a Depression 2.0 Party in the U.S. on December 10, 2008.
- HAPPENINGS THIS WEEK. // Hill;4/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p20
Several photographs are presented depicting the happenings in March 2009 in Capitol Hill, Washington D.C.
- Music Recommendations Include Festival. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;10/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on several featured events during the MBA Annual gathering which include the World Music and Food Festival as well as live shows in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Christmas in Victorian Cape May. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p11
Offers information on the 30th Annual Christmas Candlelight House Tours in Cape May, New Jersey.
- RINEHART R100 IS ON THE ROAD AGAIN. Fortenbaugh, Brian // Bowhunter;Aug/Sep2006, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p40
The article presents a calendar of events related to Rinehart Targets' popular R100 3-D Tournament in the U.S.
- Casual, actives sought at MAGIC. // Discount Store News;8/19/96, Vol. 35 Issue 16, p1
Announces the MAGIC International Show on August 26-29, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Target audience; Expectations from participating discount stores; Increase in demand for men's wear categories.
- Gala promises a fun evening for all involved. Gladue, Yvonne Irene // Alberta Sweetgrass;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p6
Focuses on the Louis Riel Gala to be held at the Sands Hotel in Edmonton, Alberta on November 14, 2002. Features of the event; Hosts of the event; Purpose of the event.
- Scene. // njbiz;1/21/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p29
Photographs of several notable people who attended various events in New Jersey are presented including FirstEnergy area manager Stan Prater who donated $2,000 to the United Way of Greater Union County, participants to the second greeting card drive of Luhrs & Associates and the fund-raising...