Verizon Drops DSL Fee Under Duress
- Verizon To Expand DSL Service. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/14/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p3
Reports on the plan of Verizon Communications Inc. to extend its digital subscriber line (DSL) Internet service in its service area in Michigan. Overview of the plan; Information its customers in the state; Details of the DSL service of the company.
- BUNDLING UP. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;5/19/2003, Vol. 244 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on the pricing of the digital subscriber line (DSL) offering of Verizon Communications Inc. in the U.S. Introductory rate; Reduction in DSL rate; Strategy of Verizon in wireless LAN.
- Verizon recasts DSL. Duffy, Jim // Network World;5/19/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p10
Reports on Verizon Communications Inc.'s revamp of its digital subscriber line services. Aim to spur demand and increase its share of the broadband market; Extension of the company's broadband capacity.
- Verizon shuts out stranded DSL users. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/31/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Verizon Inc. will offer digital subscriber line (DSL) service to Apple Computer Inc. in Long Island, New York. Commitment of Verizon to provide non-discriminatory DSL service; Comments of the competitors on the service of Verizon; Approval of the Federal Communications Commission...
- BRIEF. // Multichannel News;10/22/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p27
Focuses on the price reduction to the digital subscriber line service of Verizon Communications company in New York.
- Verizon Raises Voice-Over-DSL. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;08/21/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p41
Focuses on a technical trial of voice-over-Digital Subscriber Line (VoDSL) technology conducted by Verizon Communications. Capabilities of VoDSL; Primary factor for the company's interest in the technology; Details on the Verizon trial. INSET: Report: To Bell with DSL.
- Newer, Better, Faster: DSL Service Makes it Easy to Link to University Network. Roach, Ronald // Black Issues in Higher Education;10/26/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p48
Focuses on the digital subscriber line (DSL) service at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania resulting from the university's collaboration with Verizon. Details on the creation of the service; Features of DSL; Benefits of using DSL.
- Sluggish Verizon hangs up Internet service providers. McDonald, Michael // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p4
Reports on the problems of New York City-based Internet services providers using Verizon Communications' telephone lines in offering digital subscriber line (DSL) services. Causes of delays in DSL services; Results of New Networks Institute's survey of service providers using Verizon's lines.
- Verizon Rolls Out High-Speed Internet Service. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/6/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p17
No abstract available.