Cisco Adds Compact Router to Cable Mix
- Untitle. MB // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p40
Informs about the arrival of new products in the world of media. `Star Trek Omnipedia,' a CD-ROM by Simon & Schuster Interactive, a division of Viacom; Home page on Internet's World Wide Web by the International Channel.
- Sharks! An Interactive Journey. Wood, Chrisina // PC World;Feb1995, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p124
Features Discovery Channel television network's `Discovery Channel' CD-ROM. Contents; Retail price.
- Discovery launches aviation CD-ROM. M.B. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/21/94, Vol. 124 Issue 47, p46
Announces the introduction of a `Wings Over Europe' documentary based on its CD-ROM of the same title from the Discovery Channel. Release of the `Ocean Planet' CD-ROM in Aorl 1995; Discovery's plans on the launching of 12 CD-ROMs.
- Discovery Channel's multimedia CDs. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;9/1/1995, Vol. 120 Issue 14, p121
Profiles several new multimedia titles that have been produced on compact disc (CD) by cable television's Discovery Channel. The disc `Ocean Planet Smithsonian'; An encyclopedia disc, called `Wings: Korea to Vietnam,' that covers 30 years of military aircraft; Exploration of the history of beer,...
- CNBC alpha-testing Paradigm. McConnell, Chris // Broadcasting & Cable;6/12/95, Vol. 125 Issue 24, p40
Reports that the CNBC cable network will serve as a test site for the Paradigm software of Columbine JDS. Features; Availability; Other networks testing Paradigm.
- Quick picks. Buckleitner, Warren // Tech & Learning;Mar96, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p12
Reviews the computer software `Big Job,' by the Discovery Channel Multimedia company. Emphasis of software; Grade level targeted; Retail price; Description of the games on the program; Features of the program; Platforms and unusual system requirements.
- Multimedia reviews. Stalter, Katharine // Variety;08/15/94, Vol. 356 Issue 3, p38
Reviews Discovery Channel's `Normandy: The Great Crusade' on CD-ROM.
- Eurosport signs Media Manager. // TVB Europe;Feb2004, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Reports that the sports television Eurosport in Europe has chosen SGT's Media Manager as its new pre-transmission infrastructure installed at head office in Paris, France. Distribution system for the Eurosport and Eurosport News channels; Goals of the Eurosport; Features of the installation.
- Bashing Comcast:. // CableFAX Daily;4/21/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 78, p2
Reports on the complaints of a group of Muslims against the excessive pricing of Comcast. Role of Bridges TV on the issue concerning the excessive pricing of Comcast; Remarks from Islamic House of Wisdom chairman Mohammad Bazzi regarding the issue.