Genband Acquires Applications
- GenBand looking to become an IMS heavyweight. // CED;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of the Fermont, California-based BayPackets Inc. by GenBand Inc. for the expansion of its global Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) network business. GenBand visualizes the IMS market with three layers, composing of transport, session control and...
- WHALEBACK EXPANDS VOIP SERVICE IN N.Y. WITH FINETECH. // Tele-Service News;Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the expansion of the reseller network of voice-over-Internet protocol (VoiP) provider Whaleback Systems throughout the eastern U.S. The expansion was made possible by Whaleback's partnership with Kinetech Voice Technologies Inc. that services small to medium-sized...
- Cisco, IBM team to provide voice-over-IP package. Hochmuth, Phil // Network World;10/22/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p19
Reports on the partnership between Cisco and IBM for the provision of voice-over-IP package in San Jose, California. Terms of the agreement; Success of Cisco's entry in the market of telephony systems; Usefulness of the package to enterprise branch-office customers.
- Emami scouting for acquisitions to expand product pipeline. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;7/20/2015, p32
The article reports on the plan of fast-moving consumer goods company Emami to carry out business acquisitions to expand its product offerings to further strengthen its position in the consumer care products segment.
- Draft-802.11n development marches on. // Network World;5/28/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p6
The article offers new briefs related to the computer industry in the U.S. Skype Ltd. is going mainstream as the voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) provider is putting Skype-certified headsets, Web cams, and handsets. Vyatta Inc. and Digium Inc. are partnering on a combined open source...
- Drop in venture cap returns a boon to buyer of secondary partnerships. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;3/18/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on issues related to the decline of venture capital returns on partnership purchasers in New York. Practice of overpricing in the industry; Risks in partnership buying; Discount required during business transaction.
- Aldila Acquires Victory Archery, Partners With 3M. // Archery Business;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision of Aldila Inc. to acquire the assets of the Victory arrow business from Miramar Strategic Ventures LLC in a cash and stock transaction and the Mutual Commercialization Agreement and a Product Supply Agreement signed by Aldila with 3M centered around 3M's...
- DEALS AROUND NEW JERSEY. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;1/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p5
The article presents updates on business deals in New Jersey including inclusion of Castle Co-Packers as production and distribution partner of Boylan Bottling, the launch of the new Anthony & Sylvan Pools branch in San Antonio, Texas, and Colliers International purchase of Garden State Abstract.
- B&K Announcements. // Sound & Vibration;Nov2015, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p1
The article offers news briefs related to BrÃ¼el & Kjaer Sound & Vibration Measurement A/S (B&K) in 2015. Topics in the news include the acquisition of engineering services company Sound Answers Inc. by supplier B&K, the expansion and upgrade of B&K Measurement Partner, and its partnership...