Summer Nielsens Twice as Nice for Cable
- ITV slips beneath 30% viewing share. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);8/24/2000, p5
Reports on the decline in the television viewership share of ITV from April to June 2000 by 30%, according to the figures from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. Increase in the audience share of Channel 5.
- Cable Off to a Hot Start. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p8
The article informs about the ratings of several cable networks' programs for May 2013 including 2.4 million viewers for HBO's "Behind the Candelabra," 3.6 million viewers for Animal Planet's "Mermaids: The New Evidence," and 4.3 million viewers for A & E Network's sophomore series "Longmire."
- NETWORK NEWS WAR:Fox News down from '05 but still tops. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;8/2/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 21, p5
The article focuses on the network news ratings for CNN International company and Fox News Channel. With CNN's coverage of the war in the south of Lebanon, its total viewers increased by 29% and 46% in the 25-54 demographic, which is the biggest increase for any cable news network. On the other...
- Everyone's down, but it's not all bad. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;10/23/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 4, p28
The article analyses the performances of six broadcast networks in the U.S. It is stated that all major cable television networks are suffering year-over-year declines. CBS Television Network has a 11.2 million viewers, which is a decline of 6% from the previous year. ABC Television Network...
- 'Royal' bow rules night. Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;6/8/2009, Vol. 303 Issue 44, p6
The article reports on the viewing result of the premiere airing of the TV drama "Royal Pains" at the cable network, USA in the U.S. in 2009. It mentions that the program acquired an averaged of 5.6 million viewers, including 2.3 million adults, aged 18-49. It states that in its timeslot, it...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;4/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p2
Reports on the TV viewers ratings earned by an episode of the TV program "Pinks" on Speed cable television network.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;7/2/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 62, p7
Several charts on Nielsen Media Research Inc.'s primetime rating reports including the top shows, the top cable networks and the total television viewers are presented.
- 'Love' rules at VH1. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;10/18/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 13, p5
The "Flavor of Love 2" is declared as the most watched episode in VH1 series. The 90 minute series on sunday attracted around 7.5 million viewers and a 4.9 million in the 18-49 demo. The channel's viewership grew 11% in primetime and 4% in total-day and is ranked fourth among basic cable nets....
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;9/9/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 175, p2
The article offers news briefs on ratings of several cable television networks in the U.S. as of September 2005. The season finale of the HBO television program "Entourage" drawn 4.9/2.1 million viewers. There was an increase in the rating of Hallmark Channel. Court TV has posted a 1.1 HH rating...