PageNet Asks Wall Street For Patience In Make Over
- PageNet net loss improves from 1997. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the financial performance of Paging Network Inc. for the third quarter of 1998.
- PageNet ends year with greater net loss. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p29
Reports on the financial performance of Paging Network Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2000.
- PageNet revenues increase for 3Q. // RCR;11/4/96, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Paging Network Incorporated of Dallas, Texas, reported an increase in net revenues for the third quarter ended September 30, 1996. Comparison between net revenues for the same period in 1995 and 1996; Net loss for the third quarter of 1996.
- Paging Network extends discounts. // RCR;11/18/96, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p15
Reports that Paging Network Incorporated agreed to provide its services to Benefits For Business members at discounts normally reserved for large corporations. Percentage discount members will receive on retail rates; Other privilege members will receive; Comments from Gary Setterberg, vice...
- PageNet cuts staff to expand business. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p2
Reports that Paging Network Incorporated plans to restructure its Unites States operations, which would result in a 30-percent reduction in the work force during the next nine to fifteen months. Number of employees the reduction will affect; Indication that PageNet regional operations will be...
- PageNet to start SurePage service. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p15
Introduces the guaranteed-delivery text messaging service by Paging Network Incorporated. What the messaging service is called; Mobile Telecommunications Technologies Corporation provides the airtime; How SurePage store and deliver messages.
- Market `heartened' by pagenet effort. // High Yield Report;02/16/98, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p3
Presents information on Paging Network Incorporated. Insight on the company's reorganization plan; Information on the company's 10 bonds; Comments made by a trade; Finacial information available.
- New PageNet strategy ups value and price. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p1
Reports on the strategy implemented by Paging Network Incorporated that includes price increases. Reason for the strategy; Comments from Michael DiMarco, executive vice president of sales for PageNet; Views of the move by officials at PageNet.
- PageNet trials a variety of pricing packages in Dallas market. Pate, Kelly // RCR;03/31/97, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p17
Focuses on the prices at Paging Network Incorporated for their paging services. Plans of the company to launch a VoiceNow system in April, 1997; Comments from Glenn Marschel, president and chief executive officer; Expected cost of packages offered; Information on the advertising campaign to be...