- TA30 telecom stock index. // Telecom Asia;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p39
Lists the top performers of the telecommunication systems industry in Asia. Presentation of shares of stock; Introduction of Piltel, Digitel, and Globe telecom; Recognition of profit and revenues.
- BACKPAGE BRIEFING. // Telecom Asia;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p44
Reports developments related to the telecommunication systems market in Asia. Increase of shares of stock; Liberalization of the telecom services; Management of compensation and putative damages for communication systems.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p32
Focuses on the shares of TeleCommunication Systems Incorporated. Result of the acquisition of the assets of Open Telephone Network by the company; Change in the revenue guidance for 2002.
- BUBBLE TALK. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;1/12/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 1, p17
Examines the status of wireless communication industry stocks. Factors affecting the performance of the industry's stocks; Wireless firms that performed well financially.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p28
Presents charts and graphs showing the stock price performance of United States wireless and telecommunication companies from November 10-17, 1999.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;2/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p30
Presents data on the performance of the wireless communication industry in the stock market from February 4 to 10, 2005. Stock performance of telecommunication carriers and vendors; Market share of wireless companies.
- Our world in numbers. // Securities Industry News;02/07/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p9
Presents statistics related to the securities industry. Electronic communications networks and automated trading systems; Depositories and clearing corporations; Global custodians; Futures and options markets; International stock markets.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;4/11/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p26
Presents several tabular and graphical representations of data related to wireless communication systems in the U.S. as of April 2005. Stock performance of wireless carriers and vendors; Top gainers and losers in the market; Percentage of respondents to a recent "RCR Wireless News" poll who do...
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;4/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p22
Presents graphical and tabular representations of the stock market performance of wireless companies in the U.S. for the week ending April 15, 2004.