Balancing Checkbooks On The 18th Green
- B of A Goes Wireless; All-Customer Access by '02. Power, Carol // American Banker;8/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 167, p1
Reports on Bank of America Corp.'s introduction of mobile banking and brokerage to its private banking clients in selected areas in the United States. Transactions offered through the service; Software support from 724 Solutions Inc.
- Bank of America launches wireless banking. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p34
Reports on the wireless banking service launched by the Bank of America Corp. through a partnership with 724 Solutions Inc.
- B of A, 724 Plan Wireless Service in China. // American Banker;6/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 115, p18
Reports the joint venture between 724 Solutions Inc. and Bank of America Corp. in Hong Kong, China. Provision of wireless banking services via the Internet; Plans of adding wireless stock trading and alert services; Branches of 724 Solutions Inc.
- BofA's Climb to the Top Of the On-line World. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Jun2003, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p24
Details the online banking operations of the Bank of America Corp. Promotion of the convenience of online banking; Description of the Web site of the bank; Revenue gained by the bank.
- 724 Solutions. Uhland, Vicky // Interactive Week;3/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p37
Provides information on an Internet platform developed by 724 Solutions that allows bank customers to access bill paying, brokerage, electronic commerce systems and retail banking via cellular telephone and other wireless devices. Features of the Tantau protocol; Plans of offering the product...
- Mobilizing e-commerce. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;03/06/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on mobile-specific platforms for airwave commerce launched at the Wireless 2000 exhibition. Forecast on the value of mobile e-commerce by year 2005; Number of wireless application products launched by w-Trade Technologies; Features of Veev, a wireless banking and brokerage service from...
- ASPECTS. // Inter@ctive Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p42
Presents updates related to the business-to-business commerce in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Insights of Frank Ingari, founder and chairman of marketing services company Wheelhouse on the problem of marketing applications in the Web; Information on the Application Management Center...
- NEW MARCHING ORDERS. Williamson, Richard // Interactive Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p29
Focuses on the effort of John Rosenfeld, a former captain in the U.S. Army's Special Forces, to integrate Bank of America's growing array of e-commerce programs. Factors that contributed to the actions of Rosenfeld; Responsibilities of Rosenfeld at General Electric Aircraft Engines; Information...
- Banks hit the Net as traditional efforts fail. Clark, Philip // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov99, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1
Reports that United States-based Bank of America Corp. and Wells Fargo and Co. are using Internet technology to enhance their direct marketing strategies for corporate products. Wells Fargo's adoption of electronic direct marketing technology.