Balancing Checkbooks On The 18th Green
- B of A Goes Wireless; All-Customer Access by '02. Power, Carol // American Banker;8/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 167, p1
Reports on Bank of America Corp.'s introduction of mobile banking and brokerage to its private banking clients in selected areas in the United States. Transactions offered through the service; Software support from 724 Solutions Inc.
- Bank of America launches wireless banking. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p34
Reports on the wireless banking service launched by the Bank of America Corp. through a partnership with 724 Solutions Inc.
- B of A, 724 Plan Wireless Service in China. // American Banker;6/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 115, p18
Reports the joint venture between 724 Solutions Inc. and Bank of America Corp. in Hong Kong, China. Provision of wireless banking services via the Internet; Plans of adding wireless stock trading and alert services; Branches of 724 Solutions Inc.
- BofA's Climb to the Top Of the On-line World. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Jun2003, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p24
Details the online banking operations of the Bank of America Corp. Promotion of the convenience of online banking; Description of the Web site of the bank; Revenue gained by the bank.
- 724 Solutions. Uhland, Vicky // Interactive Week;3/5/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p37
Provides information on an Internet platform developed by 724 Solutions that allows bank customers to access bill paying, brokerage, electronic commerce systems and retail banking via cellular telephone and other wireless devices. Features of the Tantau protocol; Plans of offering the product...
- Mobilizing e-commerce. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;03/06/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on mobile-specific platforms for airwave commerce launched at the Wireless 2000 exhibition. Forecast on the value of mobile e-commerce by year 2005; Number of wireless application products launched by w-Trade Technologies; Features of Veev, a wireless banking and brokerage service from...
- B of A to Test Toronto Firm's System for Wireless Banking. POWER, CAROL // American Banker;7/20/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 137, p11
Focuses on the popularity of Toronto, Ontario-based 724 Solutions Inc.'s software products among the major banks in the United States. Bank of America's announcement that it would start testing software from the company; Features of the software suited for electronic commerce and personalized...
- 724 Solutions Offering Banks Wireless Account Aggregation. Power, Carol // American Banker;7/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 131, p21
Reports on 724 Solutions Inc. and ezlogin.com's plan to name the first financial institutions to aggregate accounts over wireless devices in August 2000. 724 Solutions' major clients; Ezlogin.com's success in registering 15,000 users with little marketing effort.
- KeyCorp Tests 724's Aggregation Service. Power, Carol // American Banker;12/7/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 234, p11
Reports that KeyCorp has become the second North American banking company to test aggregation and notification services from 724 Solutions Inc. Plan to begin offering the services to customers in the first quarter of 2001.