The Dream: Leaving Laptops Behind
- WolfeTech teams with Nettech on RF. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p23
Reports on WolfeTech Corp.'s systems integration with Nettech Systems company's Instant RF middleware in the Pocket Genie Internet access service to provide demand information. Functions of the InstantRF middleware.
- WolfeTech upgrades PocketGenie. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p25
Features WolfeTech Corp.'s PocketGenie 2.0k two-way pager software designed to extend Internet-based information services to the devices.
- WolfeTech lowers PocketGenie prices. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p33
Reports on Wolfe Tech Corp.'s lowering of its pricing structure for the PocketGenie Internet-based information service.
- WolfeTech to offer news service via PocketGenie applications. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p16
Announces that WolfeTech Corporation will offer NewsAlert's news services to two-pagers, wireless phones and other wireless devices which are equipped with PocketGenie application; How users can access the service; Information on PocketGenie.
- Wolfetech adds Web viewing to PocketGenie platform. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
Reports on WolfeTech Corp.'s addition of Web viewing capabilities to its PocketGenie wireless service platform.
- WolfeTech and SatCon Communications to distribute each other's services. // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p24
Reports on the formation of a strategic alliance between WolfeTech Corp. and SatCon Communications Europa Ltd. Features of the joint venture agreement; Services provided by the companies.
- RIM Inter@ctive pager users to access movie listings. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p88
Announces the agreement of Research in Motion Inter@ctive and Motorola Incorporated in which pager users of the PagerWriter 2000 can access movie listings by means of WolfeTech Corporation and MovieLink. Terms of the agreement.
- WolfeTech releases PocketGenie version for T900. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p52
Informs on WolfeTech Corp.'s release of a version of its PocketGenie Internet-based information service for Motorola's T900 Talkabout interactive pager.
- Making the Most of BlackBerry. Plummer, Allen // On Wall Street;Jun2002, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p30
Provides information on several companies that offer the Blackboard wireless electronic mail device from Research in Motion Ltd. Semotus Solutions; eAgency Systems; WolfeTech Development Corp.