- Internet stock brokerage to launch call center in Sandy. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/08/97, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the plan of Discover Brokerage Direct to launch a call center during the early part of 1998 in Sandy, Utah. Number of employees; Location of the facility; Performance of two other call centers opened by the company.
- Regular Guys Beating the Market. Forst, Elizabeth // Photo District News;Apr2000, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p126
Offers a look at the print advertising campaign of Discover Brokerage created by advertising agency Black Rocket of San Francisco, California.
- Discover & Dean Witter. Cooper, Evan // On Wall Street;Jul99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p53
Focuses on the full-service and discounted online investing program of Discover Brokerage Direct. Company's observation on the customers of online brokerages; View of brokers on the program; Challenges facing the company.
- Discover Brokerage. Mand, Adrienne // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/28/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 26, p50
Features advertising campaign of Discover Brokerage. Conceptualization of the advertising campaign by Black Rocket ad agency; Awards received; Goals of the campaign; Other ads included in the campaign; Impact of the campaign on the company; Integration in Internet advertising.
- Discover Finds Back-Office Benefits. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;10/05/98, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p52
Reports on the plans of Discover Brokerage Direct to become self-clearing by November 1, 1998 in an effort to reduce its transaction costs and increase its flexibility in bringing introductory offerings to customers. Definition of clearing; Why brokerages need to become self-clearing; Comments...
- About Sierra Wireless. // Biotech Financial Reports;Sep2006, Special Section p5
The article presents the British Columbia, Canada-based Sierra Wireless, a company responsible for the development and marketing of communications products including AirCard line of wireless PC cards, embedded modules for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and others. Sierra Wireless has...
- Sierra launches channel partner program. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p28
Reports on Sierra Wireless Inc.'s launching of Channel Connections, a program that supplies channel partners hoping to increase sales in wireless data products and services.
- Sierra Wireless Feels The Burn. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the impact of the bankruptcy of wireless data pioneer Metricom Inc. on wireless modem and personal computer (PC) card maker Sierra Wireless. Third-generation PC cards to be shipped by Sierra by the end of 2001; Revenue and net loss expected by Sierra for the second quarter of 2001;...
- M2M industry working group formed. // InTech;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p10
This article reports on the announcement by Sierra Wireless and the Eclipse Foundation about the establishment of an Industry Working Group for the development of a standard platform for machine-to-machine (M2M) communications applications.