American Pays Dearly For AirTouch Towers
- American Tower Won't Scale M&A Peaks. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p1
Reports a forecast on the merger and acquisition status of American Tower Corp.
- Tower industry on shaky ground. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;08/16/99, Vol. 237 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the tower management industry in the United States. Forecast on tower management trends; Information on the deal between American Tower Corp. and AirTouch Communications Inc.; Why wireless service providers may buy back tower management companies.
- American tower completes buy. // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p24
Announces American Tower Corp.'s completion of its acquisition of TeleCom Towers LLC. Terms of the cash-and-stock deal.
- Tower firm spreads wings. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the acquisition between American Tower Corporation and Prime Communication Sites L.L.C. will soon be closed and would complete American Tower's goal of creating `the first nationwide rental tower company.' Number of tower sites the company will have; Number of towers the companies...
- American Tower adds Galaxy Engineering to portfolio. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p13
Reports the merger between American Tower Corp. and Galaxy Engineering Services in the United States. Merger as an added value to the portfolio of American Tower; Effect of the merger on the provision of turnkey services solutions to carriers by American Tower; Registration of the public...
- MTS Holdings purchases American Tower units. // RCR Wireless News;8/19/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p8
Reports on the purchase of several operations from American Tower Corp. by MTS Holdings LLC as of August 19, 2002. Changes in the structure of the purchased operations; Views of executive Peter J. Sandore on the purchase; Services of MTS Holdings.
- American Tower Corp purchases Brazil's BR Towers for close to US$1 billion. // 2.5G-4G;Jun2014, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of privately owned Brazilian tower operator BR Towers SA by U.S.-based American Tower Corp (ATC) for $978 million in a cash and debt deal.
- Tower firms complete merger. // RCR;03/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the completion of the merger transaction between American Tower Corp. and OmniAmerica Inc.
- American Tower grabs Mexican assets. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the plan of American Tower Corp. to acquire wireless communications towers in Mexico from NII Holdings Inc. by the end of 2002. Number of towers that will be acquired; Costs of the towers; Source of the funding for the acquisition.