Canadian Firm Expands SMS Horizon
- AmikaNow! offers products, services for text-enabled devices. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p33N
Introduces plug-in products and online services for text-enabled devices by AmikaNow! Description of AmikaFreedom and AmikaWisdom electronic mail management and wireless messaging solutions; Services offered in AmikaFreedom.com; Plan to market AmikaFreedom.com to Internet portal companies and...
- MailTabs for Mail.app. // Macworld;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p21
A preview is offered for the MailTabs application useful in managing electronic messages in Apple's Mail.
- Notes: The love/hate continues. Machrone, Bill // PC Week;10/2/95, Vol. 12 Issue 39, p77
Opinion. Focuses on the drawbacks of the Lotus Notes software. Category management capability; Server concerns.
- Full power of notes frequently goes untapped. d'Ambra, Diana // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug96, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p96
Reports that many companies who have purchased Lotus Notes do not realize the potential of the product in the business. Features; Design of Lotus Notes to let the user change work flows; Example of how Lotus Notes can help in a common insurance company challenge.
- The E-Team makes virtual progress with E-mail switch integration. Petreley, Nicholas; Wonnacott, Laura // InfoWorld;5/16/94, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p61
Describes the integration of electronic mail systems around WorldTalk 400, AlisaMail and SoftSwitch EMX software. BeyondMail; cc:Mail; Microsoft Mail for PC Networks; QuickMail for the Macintosh; WordPerfect Office for Windows; Z-mail for Solaris 2.3; Procedures involved in the integration.
- Lotus enlists VARs to promote notes. Mullich, Joe // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jul93, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p12
Reports on Lotus Development Corp.'s enlistment of value added resellers (VAR) to promote Notes, its database technology allowing group-shared information. Lotus' Business Partners Program; Requirements for resellers of the Notes program; Resellers and generated sales in 1992; Notes Release 3...
- Lotus Notes installation and integration services. Khan, Saad // PC Week;5/24/93, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p89
Presents a chart on Lotus Notes installation and integration services. State served; Company name; Telephone; Vertical expertise; Network operating system (OS) certification; Other; More.
- Some corporate users cite difficulty of defining Notes. Proffit, Brian // PC Week;5/24/93, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p97
Reports on the uses of Lotus Notes 3.0 software. Defining of the category; Notes' E-mail abilities; Flexibility feature; Opinions of corporate users; Ability to move from a minicomputer and a mainframe architecture; Other capabilities. INSET: One-stop shopping (distribution plan)..
- Are you using Notes at your site? // PC Week;5/24/93, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p99
Presents the result of a `PCWEEKPOLL' survey on the usage of Lotus Notes. Types of notes applications created; Reasons for respondents not using Notes; Statistics.