Paging Pitches Targeting Executive Suites
- Caller pays service is tested by PageNet in three markets. Pate, Kelly // RCR;7/15/96, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the introduction of a caller pays paging service by Paging Network Inc. Similarity of payment procedure with cellular phone users; Commercial testing of services by PageNet and Ameritech Corp.; User charge; Product expectations.
- PageNet combines sales, marketing. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p35
Reports on Paging Network Inc.'s consolidation of its sales and marketing departments.
- PageNet adds dishes to information services buffet. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p21
Reports on Paging Network Inc.'s agreements with LottoNet and Yahoo! Corp. to provide Internet-based information services to its paging subscribers in the United States. Terms of the agreements; Paging's suite of information services; Other Web-based services targeted by Paging for possible deals.
- PageNet gets time from Alltel satellite. // RCR;01/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p14
Reports that in Dallas, Texas, Alltel Enterprise Network Services signed a contract to provide satellite time for Paging Network Incorporated. Duration of the agreement; Specification of the agreement; Background information on PageNet.
- PageNet turns on Iridium satellite paging service. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
Reports on Paging Network Inc.'s offering of the Iridium World Page Service in the United States. Company's exclusive business partnership with Iridium North America; Features of the World Page Service; Usage plans offered by the company.
- BellSouth, PageNet team to sell messaging. Bruno, Antony // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the formation of a strategic alliance between BellSouth Wireless Data LP and Paging Network (PageNet) Inc., under which PageNet will resell BellSouth's Interactive Paging Service. PageNet's agreement to be the primary distributor of both BellSouth's service and the Research in Motion...
- RCR's top 20 paging carriers. // RCR;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p18
Lists the top 20 paging carriers in the United States as ranked by `RCR' periodical based on total number of paging subscribers. Factors affecting the ranking; Includes Paging Network Inc.; Arch Communications Group Inc.; Metrocall Inc.
- RCR's top 20 paging carriers. // RCR;12/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 52, pS16
Presents the top 20 radio paging equipment carriers in the United States according to rankings in 1999. Includes Paging Network Inc.; Metrocall Inc.; AirTouch Paging; TSR Wireless LLC.
- Paging carriers take road to develop information services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p28
Focuses on the efforts of paging carriers in the United States to develop information services, with emphasis on the announcements by Paging Network, Metrocall, SkyTel Communications and others. View of paging carriers that information services have the potential to generate revenue; Details on...