AT&T Renews Bond With Convergys
- Convergys, AT&T enter out sourcing agreement. // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p8
Reports on Convergys Corp.'s outsourcing agreement with AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- Convergys signs AT&T Wireless contract. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p7
Reports on the contract signed by Convergys Corp. with AT&T Wireless to provide integrated contact center services in support of AT&T Wireless' fixed wireless digital broadband technology. Web-based customer service technologies used by Convergys' integrated contact centers.
- Billing World. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Jul2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p15
No abstract available.
- Cloudy With Poor Visibility. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/04/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 23, p28
Presents information on the deal between AT&T Wireless Corp. and Convergys Corp., a global integrated billing and customer care services provider, to prepare for the launching of AT&T Wireless' next-generation network. Estimated worth of the deal; Questions regarding third-generation wireless...
- Wanted: A Long Term Commitment. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the trend for two-year service agreements with wireless communication carriers in the U.S.. Reasons for the emphasis on two-year commitments; Incentives of a contract from Verizon Wireless; Details on a program of AT& Wireless; Other companies that avoid the trend.
- Network Sharing Could Hurt Small Carriers. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the possible impact of the network sharing agreements of AT&T Wireless and Cingular Wireless on the stocks of Western Wireless Corp. and Leap Wireless International Inc.
- AT&T Wireless to use Grayson location system. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p2
Focuses on the agreement signed by AT&T Wireless Inc. to purchase the Geometrix E911 location system of Grayson Wireless. Terms of the agreement on the installation of the system.
- AT&T inks content deals for mMode. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the content contracts signed by AT & T Wireless Services Inc. with content providers for its mMode service. Features of the mMode applications; Plans of AT & T for a revenue-sharing relationship; Digital games offered by Digital Bridges on the mMode service.
- Good as new. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, pPTNIF
No abstract available.