Siemens Invests In Omnipoint Technologies
- Omnipoint, Siemens to integrate radio, Internet. Mullen, Georgia // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Nov99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p22
Cites the joint venture launched by Omnipoint Technologies Inc. and Siemens to develop wireless Internet protocol-based solutions to integrate mobile radio and the Internet.
- RZD signs â‚¬2bn Desiro deal. // Railway Gazette International;Oct2011, Vol. 167 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the signing of a 2 billion â‚¬s contract for the Train Technologies joint venture of Siemens and Sinara to supply a further 1,200 Desiro RUS electric multiple-unit cars to Russian Railways in 2015-20.
- National Instruments and Siemes AG -- Bringing Together Manufacturing and Measurements. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2001 3rd Quarter, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p24
Reports the joint venture of National Instruments and Siemens AG. Provision of integrated solutions for integrating automation and measurement systems; Guidelines on downloading the free driver software from ni.com/siemens; Availability of lower total system cost.
- Siemens, Motorola JV talks on hold. // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p11
Reports on the suspension of the joint venture negotiation between Siemens AG and Motorola Inc. in 2001.
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Automotive Engineer;May2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p4
Reports the joint venture of Atecs Mannesmann, Duesseldorf and Siemens on pooling automotive systems business to supply electronic systems in Germany. Terms of the joint venture; Profitability of the agreement; Efficiency of the companies in engine management and fuel systems.
- Siemens predicts better Q1 earnings. // Power Economics;Feb2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p30
Forecasts on future business developments. Discussions on better economic earnings from Siemens; Impact of joint venture to Siemens with Chinese partner; Role of turbines in delivering power across China.
- Accenture and Siemens smart grid JV. // Modern Power Systems;Nov2013, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p6
The article discusses an agreement between the information technology company Accenture and the engineering and electronics conglomerate company Siemens as of November 2013 to form the joint venture Omnetric Group in the smart grid field to provide data management services to the energy industry.
- Motorola, Siemens Press 'Hold' // Wireless Week;10/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on the decision to suspend the negotiations between Motorola and Siemens AG over the creation of a mobile-telephone joint venture, as of October 22, 2001.
- Joint Venture On Voice/Data. Rendleman, John // PC Week;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p30
Provides information on the joint venture agreement formed by Siemens AG and 3Com Corp. to converge voice and data products to enterprise customers. Value of the venture; Technology to be converged; Comments of industry analysts on the joint venture agreement.