Older Titles Still Dominate NYT Children's List
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- HarperCollins, RH Battle at Top of the NYT Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p5
The article offers information regarding the top performing children's books which are published by various publishing companies in New York. Harper Collins has led the competition, having three of the top five titles on the picture side. Random House Inc. has trailed, having three of the top...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL BPR ANALYSIS: THE 2002 NEW YORK TIMES CHILDREN'S BESTSELLER LISTS. // Book Publishing Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the bestselling children's book of 2002 in the U.S. Number of titles from HarperCollins Publishers that made the New York Times list; Presence of books from Penguin Putnam Inc. on the list; Success of hardcover books from Random House.
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...
- Random House, HC Launch Search Inside-The-Book Features. // Book Publishing Report;Mar2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that both HarperCollins Publishers Inc. and Random House Inc. in New York has unveiled campaigns to promote titles online through a digital warehouse. HarperCollins has launched the Browse Inside widget, which enables readers and authors to embed sample pages of their...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS/ Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;2/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p3
Provides the New York Times bestseller scorecard of publishers, as of February 2003. Random House Inc.; Simon & Schuster Inc.; HarperCollins; Penguin Group USA; Time Warner; Health Communications.
- Political Titles Still Hot On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p6
The article presents information on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction bestseller list. Political-themed titles are shining in the list with over half the titles in the top 10 connected to politics and policy. Random House Inc. has 30 books with a combined 138 weeks on the list, making it...
- In Search of New Readers. Bean, Joy // Publishers Weekly;5/31/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 22, p30
Looks at some developments in easy reader and early chapter book lines by several U.S. publishers as of May 31, 2004. Random House; HarperCollins; Pleasant Co.