Tax Cut Vote Soon
- They will raise their hands, they will vote. Faris, Jack // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/27/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p26
Focuses on high taxes that businesses in the United States should cope up with. Government's recognition of the concern over excessive taxation; President Bill Clinton's vetoing of a proposed tax-cut package that would have brought relief to American businesses; Impact of the action on the...
- COW REDUX. // Power Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p94
Presents a satire concerning business taxation in the U.S.
- Notes from the Editors. Feinschreiber, Robert; Kent, Margaret // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p1
Introduces a series of articles which deals with corporate business taxation.
- Nashua chamber says business carpet-bombed by new tax plan. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;05/21/99-06/03/99, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
No abstract available.
- Virginia ranked 27th in State Business Tax Climate Index. // Disclosures;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the state of Virginia has been placed in the 27th rank in the state business tax climate index in the U.S. in 2013.
- TIPRA tax tips for individuals. Grill, Norm // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p20
The article offers tips on how to properly manage business tax.
- Pa.'s business tax climate about average. Sadowski, Michael // Central Penn Business Journal;10/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p2
The article reports that Pennsylvania ranks 24th in the business tax climates across the country based on the 10th edition of the State Business Tax Climate Index.
- Business affairs. // Medical Economics;02/07/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p216
Presents money-saving answers to common business tax questions. Includes writing off the cost of a cellular phone used both for personal and professional calls; Means of writing off the cost of goodwill that was included in the price paid for an individual's tangible practice assets; Risks of...
- VEBAs: Frequently Asked Questions. Wallach, Lance // National Public Accountant;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p6
Answers several questions related to VEBA qualified welfare benefit plan for businesses. Kind of business which should consider a VEBA; Benefits of VEBA; Plans that are similar to VEBA.