Privatization Report Debate
- PRAGUE'S Balanced Approach. Buyck, Cathy // Air Transport World;May2008, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p70
The article reports on the sale of Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG) to privatize the Czech Republic's main gateway. Credit Suisse Securities LLC, which was appointed by the Finance Ministry as adviser, has finalized its report on the most suitable method of the sale and the size in...
- Fremont Terminates Deal with Investor. // American Banker;11/2/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 212, p13
The article reports that Fremont General Corp. terminated an investment agreement with Texas billionaire Gerald J. Ford, who sought a minority stake in the company for $80 million. The company hired Credit Suisse Securities LLC to explore alternative investors and was in discussions with...
- Denver-Area Agency Hires Legal Team for Toll Road Endeavor. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32485, p4
The article reports on the decision of the Northwest Parkway Public Highway Authority to hire a legal team to provide legal expertise for the agency since it searches for a private-sector concessionaire to lease and manage its Denver-area toll road in Colorado. The members of the new legal team...
- North Carolina Inches Toward Turnpikes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p33
Reports on the a bill that would create the North Carolina Turnpike Authority. Ability of the authority to issue bonds for construction projects; Toll funding of highway construction.
- Texas toll agency has first master plan. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;02/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30581, p2
Reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has unveiled a proposed five-year strategic plan. Feedback expected from the four counties that comprise the regional agency; Objective of the plan; Maintenance of NTTA's ability to meet debt service and operational commitments.
- NY AG Sues Credit Suisse for Fraudulent RMBS. // Pratt's Mortgage Compliance Letter;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p2
The article discusses a court case where New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman filed a martin Act complaint against Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC for alleged fraudulent misrepresentations and omissions to sell residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) to investors.
- Energy XXI announces that it has entered into a Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan. // World Energy News;5/21/2013, p8
The article reports that Energy 21 has entered into a Rule 10b5-1 Tradint Plan where it granted Credit Suisse Securities LLC the irrevocable authority to buy up to 50 million U.S. dollars in 0.005 U.S. dollars common stock in the Company subject to meeting certain conditions.
- Radio One Offers $350M to HY Investors. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;4/6/2015, p2
The article discusses the issuance of a 350 million U.S. dollars in Rule 144A junk bonds with seven-year maturity by media company Radio One to be underwritten solely by Credit Suisse in 2015.
- FINRA Fines Credit Suisse for Muni Trade Violations. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;6/16/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33334, p5
The article reports that Credit Suisse Securities LLC was censured and fined by the U.S. Financial Industry Regulatory Authority for improper or late reporting of municipal securities trades.