Central New Mexico Community College To Float 1st Half of $60M Authorization
- 3. Economic Activity. // Economic Review (Bulgarian National Bank);2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the performance of the Bulgarian economy in 2012. A 1.7 percent growth was seen in 2011, which was mainly driven by exports as domestic demand contracted due to the continuous decline in fixed assets investments. The authors predict the economy will continuously faced weak...
- Lake County, III., Schools Cut to AA. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p2
Reports on the reduction of the ratings for general obligation bonds received by Lake County, Illinois. Reflection of the lowered ratings; Outlook of the rating in general obligation bonds and debt certificates; Estimated increase of the general fund balance due to capital spending;
- N.Y. MTA Looking at $2.8B for Capital Projects. Braum, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p3
Reports on the expectation of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to sell treasury bonds to fund capital spending and refund taxable bonds in New York. Sale of transportation revenue bonds; Approval of the funding acceleration.
- JGB debt tsunami set to roll across global markets. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/29/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p8
Predicts the possible negative outcome of the anticipated influx of Japanese government bonds into the market in 2001. Pressure on near-term rates; Estimated value of government bonds to be issued in 2001; Reasons behind the government's decision to increase its bond issuance.
- Louisiana's Successful GO Sale Benefits From a Hungry Market. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p6
No abstract available.
- The Real Trouble With Japanese Debt. Posen, Adam S. // International Economy;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
Explores the real causes of Japan's debt problems. Interpretations of the stock of outstanding Japanese government bonds; Solvency of the Japanese government; Danger posed by illiquidity to public debt; Panics in the market for Japanese government bonds.
- Bond buyers are learning to beware. Serres, Christopher // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/25/94, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p12
States that as Ottawa's foreign credit rating drops, debt-ridden provinces are having to brace for a currency crisis. Report from Statistics Canada that the total public sector debt now totals $661.2 billion; Charge from Vancouver-based Fraser Institute that Statscan neglected to report on some...
- Philadelphia, capacity weakened, expects to reduce GO sales. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;01/19/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30810, p1
Reports that the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is faced with issuing less general obligation debt annually than previously anticipated, in order to stay within its debt cap. Financial status of the city; Method for calculating the debt cap; Ability of the city to issue an unlimited amount...
- Volatile treasuries, paltry rates leave potential buyers dazed and confused. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;10/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30500, p6
Focuses on developments related to government securities market in the United States as of October 15, 1998. Investors' reluctance to purchase bonds; Factors affecting the market; Market analysts' comments.