MSRB Announces the Elections of Five New Members
- MSRB Creates Advisory Boards Comprised of Issuers and Investors. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p5
Reports on the creation of a two eight-member advisory groups by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Responsibilities of the advisory groups; Role of the groups in providing insight on issues involving issuers and investors; Aim of the board to improve the flow of the information to...
- New Makeup Fair to Advisers, MSRB Says. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33389, p1
The article reports on the proposals made by the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) for its expanded temporary board created for fair regulation to nondealer municipal advisers. MSRB senior associate general counsel Lawrence Sandor believes that the board should provide more...
- MSRB Issues First-of-a-Kind Compliance Advisory for MAs. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;11/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F344, p1
In a first-of-a-kind action, the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board released a compliance advisory for municipal advisors on Thursday to help them understand and implement new regulations.
- MSRB Announces Seven Members of Investor Advisory Group. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;12/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34418, p1
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board on Monday announced seven members of an investor advisory group designed to give its board of directors additional expertise on investor protection issues.
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.