Watchdog Questions Hudson Yards Funding
- Inn-coming at Hudson Yards. HUGHES, C. J. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p56
The article focuses on hotel redevelopments in Far West Side in Manhattan, New York. It mentions that new hotels which are being considered would be clustered closes to the rail yards located in the area. Moroever, Bob Knakal, chairman of Massey Knakal Realty Services, states that hotel...
- Rival proposals for Hudson Yards discussed. McKeough, Tim // Architectural Record;Jan2008, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p13
This article report that Five design teams unveiled their proposals for the development of Manhattan's Hudson Rail Yards before a crowd of more than 1,000 people gathered at the Cooper Union in New York City on December 3, 2007. The redevelopment district is currently occupied by rail lines and...
- NEW YORK: Hudson Yards Breaks Ground. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/10/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33826, p7
The article offers information on the redevelopment project of Hudson Yards Development Corp. of New York City.
- From 0 t0 12 Million Square Feet. Davidson, Justin // New York;10/15/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p44
The article discusses the Hudson Yards real estate development project in New York City. The project is described as the largest and densest real estate development in the U.S., which includes 12 million square feet of offices, hotel rooms, open space, shops and apartments. The first phase of...
- County road review ends. // Planning (14672073);10/17/2008, Issue 1791, p6
The article reports on the completion of the public inquiry on the controversial plans for a bypass in Westbury in West Wiltshire, England. According to the author, the Â£33 million scheme was approved by the city council in May 2007 and was cancelled by the government because of its highly...
- Looking for Violations. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/13/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31159, p1
Reports the investigation of Attorney General John Cornyn on special tax districts in Dallas, Texas. Reasons for the concern of Senator Jane Nelson on special districts; Bonds sold to special community districts; Decision of Cornyn on the authority of community development districts to collect...
- 'Sweetheart' Rum Deal? Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p9
The article reports on the move by the National Puerto Rico Coalition (NPRC) in Puerto Rico to seek a federal investigation concerning a rum-tax deal between Diageo PLC and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Inland Revenue quizzes chefs in bribes probe. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/29/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4237, p4
Reports on the tax investigation by the Inland Revenue on chefs suspected of accepting backhanders from food suppliers in London, England. Comment given by managing director Ivan Shenkman of Purchasing Systems, on the investigation; Statement given by David Pert, director of tax investigations...
- The William Press investigation. // Accountancy;Aug1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1020, p13
Focuses on the investigations of Inland Revenue on the tax affairs involving William Press & Son in London, England. Details of the case; Scrutiny on the scheme of liability to tax adopted by the company; Comments of auditors from Tansley Witt & Co. on the investigations.