Twin Cities' Triple Play
- Padres Tap Burnham to Play Role In Ballpark. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;01/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p1
Announces the John Moores' purchase of half interest in John Burnham & Co., through his firm JMI Realty Inc.'s investment in Burnham Real Estate Services. Implications of the deal for Moores' role in the development of hotel and office buildings around the Padres ballpark in San Diego,...
- Ballpark Living. Fleury, Mary Clare // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p183
the article describes the real estate development in the neighborhood of the Nationals baseball stadium in Washington D.C. in March 2008. Named Capitol Riverfront, the area will reportedly include condominium and apartment units, retail districts and entertainment places. The state of...
- Bankers End Up Plugging Terrorism Insurance Gap. Hays, Daniel // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/18/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p5
Reveals that real estate developers are continuing to secure bank financing for deals despite the difficulty in obtaining terrorism insurance for high-rise buildings according to mortgage brokers in the U.S. Impact of terrorism insurance on real estate purchasers; Source for terrorism...
- CONTRACTS. // Planning (14672073);6/3/2011, Issue 1910, p15
The article reports on the public contracts awarded to real estate firms in England including Landscape Partnership, Bellway Homes Ltd. and Mansell Construction Services Ltd.
- Madigan Likely to Head East Village Project. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;01/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p4
Announces plans for hiring homebuilder and civic volunteer, Mike Madigan, to head the redevelopment of the Padres ballpark and surrounding commercial construction in the East Village in San Diego, California. Informal talks between Madigan and city officials; Reason for choosing Madigan to...
- IN THE MARKETS. Elstein, Aaron // Crain's New York Business;8/22/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p04
The article focuses on the downfall in the financial condition of companies which bought naming rights of baseball fields or football stadiums in New York City. It states after Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. bought the naming rights to the New Meadowlands Stadium, its stock prices started...
- Untitled. Berkin, Chris // Estates Gazette;6/14/2014, Issue 1374, p03
The article reports on the approval of a plan to expand the Reebok Stadium of the Championship football club Bolton Wanderers to include 200 apartments, 300-square-foot commercial, retail and leisure space and a sports academy.
- News. Horne, Alex // Estates Gazette;1/31/2015, Issue 809, p03
The article reports on the plans of property developer Galliard Homes to redevelop Boleyn Ground stadium in London, England, which is the former stadium of the West Ham United Football Club, into a residential development.
- GAME OF TWO SCHEMES. Cunningham, Daniel // Estates Gazette;7/4/2009, Issue 926, p90
The article discusses the plan of the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club to build a stadium near its current home at White Hart Lane in England. It cites that Spurs' arch-rival Arsenal has secured consent for the final phase of the regeneration of its Emirates Stadium in Islington. Anthony Spencer,...