HELP/REQUESTS/EXCHANGES/LOST & FOUND
- Keen on Peaches. Tannehill, Carol // Good Old Days Looking Back;Jun2011, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p20
Several recipes including Summer Peach Cake, Glazed Peach Pie, and Bacon-Ranch Potato Salad are presented. :)
- COOKING WITH JENNIFER. // Diabetes Health;Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p30
Several recipes by Jennifer Eloff are presented including Chicken Linguine Alfredo, Chocolate Sweetheart Cake, and Picture Perfect Salad.
- GOOD EATING IN the big easy. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Time Inc.);Jun2005, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p170
Presents information on several cooking recipes and restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ingredients for crawfish cakes; Preparation of Muriel's mirliton slaw; Specialties at Dooky Chase restaurant in New Orleans.
- FORECAST THE WINTER. Hema Alur-Kundargi // India Currents;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p54
A recipe for Persimmon Cake and Fuyu Green Salad is presented.
- super seder. Kornfeld, Myra // Vegetarian Times;Mar2010, Issue 375, p50
The article presents recipes for the Jewish Passover Seder including Garlicky Leek and Artichoke Soup, Tunisian Carrot Salad with Radishes and Olives, and Mocha Chocolate Mousse Cake.
- SAVOR the MOMENT. Sherbert, Linda // Veranda;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p127
The article presents several recipes including Ahi Tuna Crudo with Blood-Orange Vinegar and Serrano Chilies, Cauliflower and Parmesan Soup with Cured Olive Crostini, Chianti-Braised Lamb Shanks with Butternut Squash Polenta, Gooey Toffee Cake with Toasted Pecan Ice Cream, Apple and Fennel Salad...
- Oodles of noodles. // BBC Australian Good Food;Aug2012, p41
Several recipes for noodles are presented, including one for chicken noodle soup, one for pork and hokkien stir fry noodles and one for prawn and soba salad.
- hey, ma! what's for dinner? // Kiwi;Apr/May2011, p52
The article presents several homemade dinner recipes including Chicken with salsa and black beans, Chickpea patties with salad, and Stir-fried noodles.
- ORIENT IMPRESS. Harris, Andy // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Feb/Mar2006, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p100
The article presents several recipes including Soba Noodles Salad, Prawn, Pineapple and Glass Noodle Salad, Vietnamese Beef Salad, Hainanese Chicken Rice, and Sashimi With Seaweed Salad.