Iced Down & Ten
- Backyard tailgate. Rowley, Cynthia; Rosenzweig, Ilene // InStyle;Oct2003, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p433
Presents certain tips on conducting tailgate parties in the backyard of houses.
- Eat, drink and be cheesy. Lufrano, Richard // Sporting News;11/4/2005, Vol. 229 Issue 44, p12
The article reports that for a football fan tailgating outside Lambeau Field is the rarest of treats. The only downside to pregame tailgating at Lambeau is how fast it all ends. Come 11:30. the entire party moves inside in a matter of minutes. The only people left standing outside are the ones...
- COOL WAYS TO MAKE NICE WITH ICE THIS WINTER. Monroney, Erin; Stone, George W. // National Geographic Traveler;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p54
Presents an update on the travel industry as of November 2000. Information on Borealis Iceberg Water; Outdoor activity offered at Kicking Horse Mountain Resort in British Columbia which opens in December; Description on the ice cream served at Isbudin Alfeheimum in Iceland.
- Ice Rocks Pure Sealed Ice Cubes. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Sep2006, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p24
The article evaluates the Pure Sealed Ice Cubes bottled water from Ice Rocks and offers information on its composition and taste.
- Subjects Plastic Bottle Warning. // Current Health 1;Mar2006, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p5
The article deals with the controversy surrounding warnings which claim that frozen bottles of water contain pollutants that are said to cause health problems.
- Ice that's not frozen. // Packaging Digest;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on aquaICE LLC's launch of aquaICEâ„¢ bottled water in the U.S. The patented product is a shelf-stable water in a sealed tray that is frozen by the consumer after it is purchased. The tray, which contains 10 cubes, allows consumers to use ice in their beverages with...
- Variety spurs beverage gains in '96. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1
Reports that bottle water leads in the beverage categories. Increase in sales of water packaged in PET (Plastic) bottles; Brands of bottled water that topped the market in 1996; Increase in the per capita consumption of bottled water; Popular brands of fruit juices; Information on other popular...
- Bottle sales gain lead in all categories. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p10S
Presents information on the sale of bottle water in all categories for companies throughout the world. Information on some of the companies; Sale of spring water; Factors that opportunities for bottled water have capitalised on; Average amount of cases of water which are sold on a daily basis;...
- Water marks. Hansen, Gale // Harper's Bazaar;Jan95, Issue 3398, p40
Presents news on bottled water. Donna Karan's launching of its bottled water; New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center's guidelines on consumption of water during a workout; Bottled water nipple contraption from Prince Lionheart.