Exhibit Provides Food For Thought
- Ask Gael. Raisfield, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;02/26/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p86
Deals with the food banquet launched at Shun Lee restaurant in New York City in February 2001. Description of the menu.
- LONG-DISTANCE TREAT. Wright, Jodi // Indianapolis Monthly;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p242
Presents the services of www.dinnersfortwo.com in Indianapolis, Indiana. Convenience for long-distance gift giving; Restaurants participating in the offer; Price of a certificate.
- Power Dining. Miller, Kristin // Conde Nast Traveler;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p62
Features web sites that provide a list of local restaurants to travelers. Zagat.com, standard for online dining guides; Citysearch.com; Dinesite.com; Timeout.com; Fodors.com; Businesstravel.com/destination.html; Forbes.com/lifestyle/travel.
- Victoria online. // Victoria;Nov2002, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p11
Presents various online services provided by the web site www.victoriamag.com. Method to create a patchwork tablecloth; Preparation of a multi-flavoured pie; Ideas on dinner party arrangements in the magazine 'Victoria's Table Settings.'
- TOP 5 FROM THE WEBSITE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/25/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4729, p6
The article presents a list of issues published on the website of the journal, including Bistro Du Vin restaurant sold for 1.2 million pounds, new Peruvian Fine-Dining Restaurant, and Flagship Longridge Restaurant for sale.
- BANQUET FACILITIES. // BusinessWest;2003 Resource Guide, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
Presents list of banquet facilities in Massachusetts. Seating capacity of Sheraton Springfield Hotel; Contact Person at Marriott Hotel; Facilities provided at Basketball Hall of Fame; Web site address of Oak Ridge Golf Club.
- CALENDAR. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;May2005, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p20
Presents a calendar of events involving Australia-based restaurants as of May 2005. Oyster Frenzy in the Botanical restaurant in Melbourne; Est's Peter Doyle to be hosted by Circa, The Prince restaurant in New South Wales; Chandon Supper Club in Sydney.
- TALKING SCHOP! A conventional idea. Harris, Kysha // New York Amsterdam News;11/8/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 46, p26
The article presents the author's comments on the annual "Cook. Eat. Drink. Live" food event organized at the corner of 57th and the Westside Highway in New York City. The article makes specific reference to certain other events including "Explore the Flavor of Health," fair in Harlem, New York...
- Dinner is just a click away. Occhipinti, Christina // Westchester County Business Journal;3/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p9
The article offers information about Dinner at Hand. According to Candida Canfield, founder of Dinner at Hand, customers have to register on the Web site to place their order. Dinner at Hand has a seasonal menu that will change four times a year as well as weekly specials and daily specials will...