- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p26
Presents statistical information of the stocks of wireless companies in the United States. Names of the companies with gains; Identification of the companies with losses; Details on the companies which remained unchanged.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;9/02/96, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p14
Presents statistical information on the performance of telecommunications stocks in the United States for September 2, 1996. INSET: RCR index..
- Stockwatch. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p50
Presents statistical information on stocks in the communication industry in the United States.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;09/29/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p27
Presents statistical information on the stocks of telecommunications companies in the United States for September 10, 1997. Value of closing stocks.
- Media/Telecom. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/13/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 44, p30
Presents charts depicting media equity, debt and underwriting in the media and telecommunication industry. Facts on equity and debt deals; Statistics on underwriting volumes and fees; Details on the global merger and acquisition deals in media.
- Market diary. // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p24
Presents statistical information on the telecommunication stocks on the United States market, as of June 23, 1997. Performance of selected companies; Graphical representation of stock performances.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p40
Presents a graphical and tabular representation of stock performance in the wireless communication industry in the United States as of January 2001.
- MARKET DIARY. // RCR Wireless News;9/24/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p38
The article presents statistics on the stocks of wireless telecommunication companies including UTStarcom Inc., Infospace and SunCom Wireless.
- Our world in numbers. // Securities Industry News;02/07/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p9
Presents statistics related to the securities industry. Electronic communications networks and automated trading systems; Depositories and clearing corporations; Global custodians; Futures and options markets; International stock markets.