- Five telecom carriers convert to Bellsouth settlement service. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p26
Reports on BellSouth International Wireless Services' announcement that five North American carriers have converted to the BSI-WS International Settlement and Exchange Service.
- Love and war in Latin America. Labarba, Liane H. // Telephony;10/04/99, Vol. 237 Issue 14, p48
Offers a look at the expansion strategy of BellSouth International company to North America's telecommunication market. Business model used by BellSouth when entering the market; Approach considered by the company to help secure their market share in North America; Factors that affect the...
- Consortia And Consensus. Bourrie, Sally Ruth // Wireless Week;10/25/99, Vol. 5 Issue 43, p5A
Explains the reasons for the success of BellSouth International in entering into the wireless communication industry of Latin America. Reason United States carriers choose to work with local carriers; Factors that contributed to the company's success; Customer growth rate of the company in the...
- BELLSOUTH INTERNATIONAL SELECTS OPENWAVE MMSC. // RBOC Update;Jan2004, pN.PAG
Reports on the selection of Openwave Multimedia Messaging Service Center (MMSC) by BellSouth International, to launch its messaging service across properties in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela. Reason for choosing Openwave,...
- BELLSOUTH CHOOSES HNC TO MITIGATE ROAMING FRAUD. // RBOC Update;Aug2001, p1
Reports that BellSouth International Wireless Services has selected HNC Software Inc.'s RoamEx software for its roaming data-exchange network throughout North America. Seamless roaming capability provided to wireless operators; Near real-time delivery of roaming call detail records;...
- BellSouth launches Net eXchange for carrier data. // RCR;08/30/99, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p37
Reports on BellSouth International Wireless Services' launching of BellSouth Net eXchange, a Web-based interface that facilitates the upload and download of customer data files.
- Conexant Focuses on Broadband; Mindspeed Hurting Profitability. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the business of Conexant Systems Inc. in Newport Beach, California. Profitability of the broadband division; Increase in the sales volume; Range of product offerings.
- COMPANY TO WATCH: CONEXANT SYSTEMS INC. // Orange County Business Journal;12/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p23
Predicts continuous of Conexant Systems Inc., a Newport Beach, California-based telecommunications equipment manufacturer, in 2001. Plan to spin off its Network Access Division; Launch of initial public offering; Diversification into the manufacture of chips for digital subscriber lines and...
- Tricom signs roaming pact with Bellsouth International. // RBOC Update;Feb2000, p5
Reports on Tricom's signing of an international mobile roaming agreement with BellSouth International Wireless Services. Tricom's membership to the Pan American Roaming Consortium; Benefits of consortium membership to Tricom; Total subscribers and countries served by the consortium.