JPS, Glenayre Set To Capitalize On Wireless Data
- Glenayre enters L.A. agreement. // RCR;06/02/97, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p42
Reports on the agreements reached between Glenayre Technologies Incorporated (Glenayre) and several Latin American companies during a trade mission in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Trade mission led by William Daley, United States Secretary of Commerce; Details of the contracts won by Glenayre.
- GLENAYRE UNVEILS VERSERA VOICE SERVICES SUITE. // Audiotex Update;Apr2002, p3
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc., a global provider of advanced and next-generation communications solutions has unveiled its Versera Voice Services suite, which enables voice driven navigation of voice mail, e-mail and fax messages. Features of the product; Benefits of the technology;...
- Glenayre launches Infowave's Symmetry intelligent agent software. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p37
Discusses Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s launch of Symmetry, an intelligent agent software package provided through Infowave Software Inc. that connects Glenayre pagers to information stored on Microsoft Outlook software. Allowance of any e-mail addressable wireless device to interact with...
- Glenayre signs strategic pact with Infowave. // RCR;06/07/99, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p40
Reports on the strategic agreement signed by Glenayre Technologies Inc. with Infowave Solutions Inc. Infowave's agreement to develop desktop software, code named Kodiak, which could give people using wireless devices and networks access to Microsoft Exchange data. Kodiak's ability to work with...
- SOFTECH/AAXION TO PRODUCE PREDICTIVE SOFTWARE. // Computer Workstations;Aug2000, p3
Reports the plan of SoftTech Solutions and Aaxion Software to collaborate in developing On-line! Sleuth, a hardware failure detection software for workstations and servers. Specifications of the predictive application; Usefulness for engineers and administrators; System requirements.
- MRO Asia Will Bring Together Leaders From the World's Hottest Markets. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/16/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 12, ON SITE. pS10
Reports the establishments of maintenance, repair, and overhaul ventures by the companies in Asia. Growth of regional jet usage and aircraft acquisition; Emphasis on the maintenance management software; Implementation of the process improvements.
- Software combo tackles tough jobs. Dvorak, Paul // Machine Design;09/25/97, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p108
Presents information on the joint software venture of SolidWorks with Surfcam NC, by Custom Engineering Plastic Incorporated to avoid damaged IGES translations. Information on the multiple parting-line mold for a wore-connecting hub project; Focus of the close-linked software; Why the selection...
- Charting A New Strategy. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p30
Focuses on the revamp of Glenayre Technologies' business to capture the revenue possibilities in unified messaging. Factors that contributed to the decline of the one-way paging market; Measures that the company plans to undertake; Features of its Unified Messaging System 2.0 and X.9 core software.
- Sutton Trading Teams Up With Omiris Networks. // Securities Industry News;12/3/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p21
Reports the joint venture between financial software provider Sutton Trading Solutions and Omiris Networks in Prague,. Grant of access to United States and European markets; Provision of front-end software solutions; Use of the GlobalDAT system from Sutton.