STC Starts Gearing For Holiday Push
- Shared Tech. To offer metrocall prepaid paging. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p46
Reports that Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. has signed a letter of intent to add Metrocall Inc.'s CountDown prepaid paging to its CellEase prepaid services portfolio.
- Shared Technologies sets holiday record. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p17
Reports that Shared Technologies Cellular has achieved a one-day record for telephone activities. Company's success in signing up 7,000 new prepaid cellular telephones the day after Christmas 1999; Factors that increase consumer awareness.
- Def Jam Founder, VTech Plan Promo. Scoblete, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on the promotion of the communications products of Def Jam Records in a partnership with VTech Connect and Shared Technologies Cellular in the United States. Offer of prepaid nationwide communications services; Purchase of a single calling card by the consumers.
- Shared Technologies reports revenue up. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p8
Highlights the 16 percent revenue increase experienced by Shared Technologies Cellular Incorporated. Reason for the increase; Amount the company's revenue rose to; Statistical data on the company.
- More cellular rentals. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Nov96, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p258
Reports that Add Shared Technologies Cellular has been added to the list of companies that rent cellular phones to travelers. Flat rate for incoming or outgoing calls; Rates applied for international calls; Contact information.
- Prepaid Pioneer Eyes Burgeoning Market. // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the prepaid wireless service offered by Shared Technologies Cellular Inc. Partnership signed by Shared for its services; Major changes planned by the company.
- STC completes $6M financing. // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p62
Reports on Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s completion of an equity financing consisting of the private placement of new series D convertible preferred stock.
- STC creates method for universal payment on prepaid. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p68
Reports on the evolution of Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s CellEase program into a universal payment method for prepaid wireless services. Features of CellEase; Number of retail outlets in the United States that sell CellEase prepaid cards.
- STC shares start trading on Nasdaq. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p37
Discloses that Shared Technologies Cellular Inc.'s shares began trading August 10, 1999, on the Nasdaq National Market on August 10, 1999.